Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3000 Horses in a field

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 12:36 AM
Teamspeed Member
eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice narrative Rob. The honda was a bit wild on the merging. It was pretty scary watching caryl switch to my lane and then cut them off. I watched it go down and actually backed off because I was expecting her to merge over if the fit actually was going to emerge out of her blind spot. "If I was in any of those other white cars I would've been in an accident'

Old 09-08-2010, 12:45 AM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by eliseguy
Nice narrative Rob. The honda was a bit wild on the merging. It was pretty scary watching caryl switch to my lane and then cut them off. I watched it go down and actually backed off because I was expecting her to merge over if the fit actually was going to emerge out of her blind spot. "If I was in any of those other white cars I would've been in an accident'
"If I was in any of those other white cars I would've been in an accident'

That quote from her blew me away, but I believe it 100%! I was a few cars back, the Fit blew by me and I thought it was going to merge in front of me then it kept going 4 more cars! It was so crazy that I was already looking in my mirrors for a exit plan if shit hit the fan! Then when I saw Caryl pop out and back over, I thought oh shit...That got my heart rate going more than anything else yesterday!

Old 09-08-2010, 12:51 AM
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
One more for now...nice ass.

Old 09-08-2010, 12:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
gtr3s = never leave 3rd gear

Old 09-08-2010, 12:58 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Do you guys think that the Honda Fit was doing that deliberately as to get a look at you guys? I remember not too long ago when I was driving in a caravan of Mark's cars back to Gig Harbor there was a twat in a Jeep Cherokee that chased us. He nearly crashed going around that exit offramp onto Hwy 16 from I-5. He was an arse that day for sure.

Old 09-08-2010, 01:46 AM
Based on how it just moved from lane to lane and sped off I think they were just stupid drivers and had no idea what we were driving.

Old 09-08-2010, 01:47 AM
"Dear Lord, please don't make it rain for another hour!"

Old 09-08-2010, 01:51 AM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Do you guys think that the Honda Fit was doing that deliberately as to get a look at you guys? I remember not too long ago when I was driving in a caravan of Mark's cars back to Gig Harbor there was a twat in a Jeep Cherokee that chased us. He nearly crashed going around that exit offramp onto Hwy 16 from I-5. He was an arse that day for sure.
No the car didn't care about getting a look at us, she fricken was trying to get in front of the CGT flying on the shoulder... good thing CV saw her and swerved to avoid a collision. After she got brake checked, she flew across all lanes and took off

Old 09-08-2010, 01:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
I just laughed out loud looking at Mark in the 550 with ear muffs. How cute.

Mark, if your wife ever gets tired of you as you age and she need someone younger and maybe in the legal profession, send her my way... Dream girl!!!!! (Don't tell my gf.. but she can't even drive a manual transmission so it doesn't matter)

So which cars did you guys all drive up?

Old 09-08-2010, 01:56 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
"Dear Lord, please don't make it rain for another hour!"

Mark actually looks a bit peeved or maybe surprised in this picture.

Quick Reply: 3000 Horses in a field