Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3000 Horses in a field

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 01:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
daylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to all
holy EFF'in hotness!!! just pitched a tent in my trousers. awesome collection h2o and JT, wicked shots as usual. can't wait to drive that CS again!

Last edited by daylight; 09-07-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by daylight
holy EFF'in hotness!!! just pitched a tent in my trousers. awesome collection h2o and JT, wicked shots as usual. can't wait to drive that CS again!

Old 09-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Pretty damn epic!

Old 09-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the inspirations. Now I really need to work harder to get my lawn looking as nice as yours.

Old 09-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Thanks for the inspirations. Now I really need to work harder to get my lawn looking as nice as yours.
THEN STOP SELLING YOUR $%#$%@% CARS YOU TURD!

what are you going to drive now that you've sold most of em. The other 2 are always at the Tuner!

SilverSurfer they aren't Pale you are clearly just colorblind.
Contact Lenses, Sunglasses, Eyeglasses & Safety Glasses: Buy Contact Lenses Online from Sears Optical

The 3 Ferrari's are resale Red and the Porsches are all Silver because that's what everyone has.

Old 09-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
How many owners are there of this stable?

Great shoot btw, I love color coated shoots.

Old 09-07-2010, 03:36 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ There is only 1. Those are all H20skiers

Old 09-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by porschecarreragtmay6
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
^^ There is only 1.
*mild snickering from numerous guys owning as many supercars*

Only on TS.

Last edited by Zorro; 09-07-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for taking the time to do the shoot Mark. I can imagine what a PITA it was to get all the cars to location.

Originally Posted by porschecarreragtmay6

Great shoot btw, I love color coated shoots.
Get with the program!

Old 09-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
H2O you are one lucky man, congrats

Quick Reply: 3000 Horses in a field