Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3000 Horses in a field

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
you've got me curious how you know the Spyder. That's actually wheel HP btw...
Well not a big mystery, You wrote it earlier in the thread Just forgot it was rwhp. Also that list is obviusly assuming all cars are stock etc. etc. Just for giggles.

Originally Posted by h20skier
175rwhp and 1200lbs + wet field equals a 30ft skid mark

Old 09-08-2010, 11:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
^I know the CS has Capristo but I *think* the rest are stock.

JT that last B&W must have been the easiest photoshop.. just change the grass...

Old 09-08-2010, 11:39 AM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
you were popping off about the spyder when you bought it... I think you said 220 hp but not sure... know it was in the 200s

I did make the assumption that most are stock although IIRC the scud has a little wizardry...

I cannot beleive you left the defender out of the pics... it is pretty rare... and sensationally built.

I am glad you left the GMs out :-)

Old 09-08-2010, 11:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
Topless from the top...

Really loving this pic.

Old 09-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant future
I haveto say you have probably my favorite collection ever....

Old 09-08-2010, 12:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
When you drive the turbo s it has a purdy light that let's you know its not stock

Old 09-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Nicke
Well you got me curious, so:

Challenge Stradale 425hp
Scuderia 510hp
430 Spider 490hp
993 Turbo S 450hp
997 GT3RS 415hp
Carrera GT 612hp
550 Spyder 175
TOTAL: 3077 horses on the field!
Thanks for doing the math for me. But H2O hates horsepower of any kind.

Originally Posted by PJS
crank hp is lame
:-)

Old 09-08-2010, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by eliseguy
When you drive the turbo s it has a purdy light that let's you know its not stock
Really?

Old 09-08-2010, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Vincent, how have you been? We were in your area a few weeks back. How's the family? Mara asked about your wife and kids

Old 09-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by eliseguy
Vincent, how have you been? We were in your area a few weeks back. How's the family? Mara asked about your wife and kids
Kids are all off to school this week so more time to mess around. You and PJ need to join the "3" club soon.

Quick Reply: 3000 Horses in a field