Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HRE ( new pic w/ new camera)

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
im personally a fan of the way they look right now i love the polished lips, but if you want to go the black route then black w/ red centercaps is the way to go

Old 09-02-2010, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
Crash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished road
I absolutely love the all black. If there's any chance that you could photoshop the center's grey with black barrels I'd appreciate it.

Old 09-02-2010, 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
red centers for the win

Old 09-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Dj!!!! You Are The Man! I Owe You One Big Time! Thank You So So Much! Saved Me Time And Energy Of Making Mistakes

Old 09-03-2010, 12:00 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Anytime man, pm me if you need anything else!

Old 09-03-2010, 12:26 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
If you really wanted to do the lips darker...

Old 09-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ddiazc is on a distinguished roadddiazc is on a distinguished road
Amazed!!! Really like the black exhaust

Old 09-03-2010, 12:41 AM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Surprisingly enough I love the black lips and really think the Red centers tie in nicely with the calipers!! Breaks it up just enough where your eyes take notice. That would be my vote, not that it even counts!!

Old 09-03-2010, 01:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I like the darker black lip too, but not as much

can u do a RED LIP?! (only if its as easy as inserting a color, could look amazing, but prob too much)
I thought if all the bolts were red on a black lip would look insane(not asking u to do it, thats got to be a bitch!)

DJ I cant say enough how much I appreciate what you did. It would of sucked if I had went a certain way and didn't like it. You saved me time, money and energy.

Last edited by DD GT3 RD; 09-03-2010 at 02:59 AM.
Old 09-03-2010, 08:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
Your car looks great with those wheels and any of the color combos would kill it. Very clean and aggressive looking car though- I love it!

Quick Reply: HRE ( new pic w/ new camera)