Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VIDEO: On-board Carrera GT vs 997 GT2

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 07:56 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Izzone is an unknown quantity at this point
I do not believe he has a seatbelt on

Old 09-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ablee2323 is on a distinguished roadablee2323 is on a distinguished roadablee2323 is on a distinguished roadablee2323 is on a distinguished road
Agree with Zeus. Not smart. Putting lives in danger at those speeds.

Old 09-03-2010, 11:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zeus
No matter how impressive that is, and it is cool, I just couldn't pull those kinds of speeds here in the states with other cars around while passing them that close at those speeds.

With my luck here in the Seattle area, a green Subaru Outback or Prius would somehow magically appear - as if it warped in from hyperspace or something - and if, IF the hippie(sorry, driver) noticed me approaching fast from the rear, their reaction would be to immedietly slam on the brakes, make a half a lane-change and throw both their hands in the air while giving me that "YOU'RE KILLING BABY SEALS!" look....

Yes damn hippies...

Old 09-04-2010, 03:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
mr5000 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn no seat belt on stupid

Old 09-04-2010, 03:25 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Gunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of light
I love driving in Kuwait. It is just such a blast!!! Great people and a fun Country

Old 09-04-2010, 03:27 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gunther
I love driving in Kuwait. It is just such a blast!!! Great people and a fun Country
Thank you, just dont drive on Fahaheel Expressway its clogged with traffic these days.

Old 09-05-2010, 02:57 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

I don't think I have to eat dinner now.. that video was just as satisfying as an In N Out burger... at the same time I have puked.
However, this owner in the 997 GT2 needs to take pro caution on seat belt safety and road way awareness. One LITTLE mistake, and I mean little.. and this whole "Bomb ass YouTube video" would not exist. Not to mention- this would be speeding and two accounts of reckless driving (basing off of speeds shown). His car would be impounded, and he would be meeting Bubba the walking traffic cone.

Neat video nonetheless.

Old 09-06-2010, 05:54 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Gunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Thank you, just dont drive on Fahaheel Expressway its clogged with traffic these days.
Shokran. Fahaheel expressway has always been a bit crazy. I just get on either the 30 or 40 and.... Of course the Wednesday night drags were a blast as well. So many hot cars and friendly people. I hope to be back in October inshallah!

Old 09-07-2010, 12:38 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
315 km/h = 195.731926 mph

Jesus! That is impressive. I just noticed that! Spectacular.

Old 09-07-2010, 01:10 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gunther
Shokran. Fahaheel expressway has always been a bit crazy. I just get on either the 30 or 40 and.... Of course the Wednesday night drags were a blast as well. So many hot cars and friendly people. I hope to be back in October inshallah!
Hope to see you in Kuwait, my friend the Wednesday night races are Thursday right now. Saturday is no longer the beginning of the work week Cheers

Quick Reply: VIDEO: On-board Carrera GT vs 997 GT2