Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carrera GT Registry

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet! Keep up the good work

Old 03-30-2009, 05:47 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Matthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CondorCGT
Hi mate good to see you here . Just info we have more then 1 CGT's in Bahrain once I am back I will send you info about them
Hi mate, are you back home in the meantime? Would be nice to get some more CGTs from Bahrain to the registry, your car is a little bit lonely

Old 03-31-2009, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
InZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond repute
Great job, Matthias! I have pictures of pretty much all the CGTs in the UAE so I'll email them to you.

P.S. FIVE Mirage GTs from the UAE. Really? Modding a CGT into an ugly monster..Really?

Old 03-31-2009, 06:34 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Matthias K.
Hi mate, are you back home in the meantime? Would be nice to get some more CGTs from Bahrain to the registry, your car is a little bit lonely
Hi Matthias yes I am back home I will try to get as much info about the CGT's here in Bahrain and PM them to you. I think we have about 8 or more CGT's

Old 12-31-2011, 07:19 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Matthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud of
Just want to wish all participants, drivers and fans a very happy new year 2012! Hope I will finally find the time to bring a big update online in my registry. Found many cars, but had to much business in "real life" to do

Old 02-26-2012, 11:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
N.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really nice
965 is yellow in Qatar

Old 02-27-2012, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thanks for the info. Which interior color?

Old 02-27-2012, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
#1149 is in UAE: Fayence yellow with ascot

Old 02-28-2012, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
N.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really nice
Originally Posted by Matthias K.
Thanks for the info. Which interior color?
black/ yellow stitching

Old 02-28-2012, 11:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
1154 Grand prix white
terra-cotta interior

(( Qatar ))

Quick Reply: Carrera GT Registry