Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carrera GT Registry

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 06:26 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Matthias K.
Found the info about 0424 again: the car is in the UK at the moment, but was sold there to a guy from NZ and will be shipped later this year. So at the moment you are right, the car is not there, but will be
There were a couple ( or it could be the same car ) that were sold to NZ'rs and they kept the car/s in England.

Colin Giltrap is one of them, and i think his car is Black. Not 100%

Old 04-15-2008, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Matthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud of
Great day today Found a new contact who also collected datas about CGTs and we work together now.

New update is online and now I have 280 cars in the list. So the number of "not listed CGTs" is down below 1000

Old 04-15-2008, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Great day today Found a new contact who also collected datas about CGTs and we work together now.

New update is online and now I have 280 cars in the list. So the number of "not listed CGTs" is down below 1000
Good luck mate keep up the good work

Old 04-15-2008, 06:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
icruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond repute
The pearl white is sick!

Old 04-15-2008, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
peloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys.

Many of you might know it already, some not, so I'm speaking to the small group who don't know it:

I built the Carrera GT registry as a private project about one year ago and never thought it would become any bigger than maybe 100 cars out of the 1270 built between 2004 and 2006.

It has become better than ever imagined and up to now there are 265 cars in the list!

Best thing about that: I spoke and wrote with many of the proudly owners and have some nice contacts because of this site.

At first it was a "one-year-project", but I will keep the site alive and hope to get more nice contacts.

If you have a CGT and would like to be added you can find all contact infos at the site.

Would be nice if you visit the Carrera GT registry.
Matthias -

Not sure how to add my car to the registry so I'm responding to your post. Mine is an 05 GT Silver over Ascot in the USA. Stamped number above the shifter is #0543. Let me know if you want any more info and thanks for maintaining this registry.

Old 04-16-2008, 12:11 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Matthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud of
Thanks peloton.

Would like to add a picture of the number itself. Can you send me one? eMail-address: CarreraGTRegistry @ gmail . com

Old 04-16-2008, 01:38 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
That is awesome!

And terrifying ... SO many of them are being transformed by Gemballa ... we.... must.... stop....them!

Old 04-16-2008, 01:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
That is awesome!

And terrifying ... SO many of them are being transformed by Gemballa ... we.... must.... stop....them!
It's like a slow-spreading plague...

Old 04-16-2008, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by jox
That is awesome!

13 so far and he is planning of doing 25 all together.

I also very much dislike any change of the design or the technical structure of the CGTs, but anybody has his own taste...

Old 04-16-2008, 03:52 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
That is awesome!

I agree we should stop him

Quick Reply: Carrera GT Registry