Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Forged Alloys USA Tech1-110 *Centerlocks*

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2010 | 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks amazing. I would love to see them mounted on a GT3 RS

Old 07-23-2010 | 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
reezy is an unknown quantity at this point
can't wait to see the wheel that mounted on car!!!

Old 07-24-2010 | 07:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
Forgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by savyboy
Thanks! Concern understood.

Those "cut-outs" are part of the special race-lightening feature I requested from the manufacturer. Material removed = lighter wheels (obviously). I would think milled in, but Mike will verify. You certainly do NOT have to take that option.

I am all about performance overkill, but most folks could care less about a lb per wheel which I recall the option results in.
The Pro Lightening package is hardcore material removal on the mill, without much regard for aesthetics or ease of cleaning.
FEA analysis tells us this material does nothing for strength, so away it goes.
This is a no-cost option.

Old 07-24-2010 | 08:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
wheels look great, can't wait for the mounted pics.

Old 07-25-2010 | 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Savy: Those wheels look great. I might have to go with these for my track wheels on the RS.

Old 07-25-2010 | 07:45 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nizer
Savy: Those wheels look great. I might have to go with these for my track wheels on the RS.
The Forged Alloys on my C4s (for 18 months now) have held up very well. The quality is superb. My RS is finally under reconstruction as we speak and should have the wheels on in a couple weeks. Very excited to track test these wheels (and get back in the RS!)

Definitely sharpened road feel on the Spyder.

Old 07-25-2010 | 07:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of light
No pics on the car yet? aaaaaaaah

Old 07-25-2010 | 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Gaming Guru
cleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond repute
Pictures! They look smooth

Old 07-27-2010 | 10:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
C'mon dude....enough waiting. Let's see them on a car now ;o)

Last edited by Zymi; 07-27-2010 at 10:23 AM.
Old 10-04-2010 | 11:20 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Some clean, some working and dirty

Thanks to Dito Milian (GotBlueMilk.com) for the awesome track pics, as always.

Love the steering feel with the added weight loss. Running an ultra bumpy, Baja style straight at Reno Fernley, the wheels stayed in contact with the pavement allowing me to pull away from cars that could not. Happy with how have worked out.

Attached Images      

Quick Reply: Forged Alloys USA Tech1-110 *Centerlocks*