Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rennline Pedal Set w/ Heel Toe Extensions

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 09:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thumbs up Rennline Pedal Set w/ Heel Toe Extensions

just installed, havent gone on a spirited drive yet, but messed around on way home, tried some hard braking and heel/toeing (toe/toeing for me)...felt great...sometimes i miss the gas pedal with the side of my foot, now that definitely wont be a problem.

so if anyone was thinking about these, i give them 2 thumbs up.

Thanks to rennline for an easy purchase and to Tom at Lucent on sepulveda blvd in LA for the install, great guy.

Old 06-28-2010, 09:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks awesome, give us some driving impressions when you can!

Old 06-29-2010, 04:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Got the same in black! Excellent upgrade and a high quality product.

Old 06-29-2010, 04:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
great, i plan on orderin these over the next few days, did u get the lifter plate?

i dont think u need to instal both throttle extentions, u either use ur heal or the side of ur foot

Old 06-29-2010, 08:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Montana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, I really dont know anyone who actually uses their heel when hee/toeing.

Its an old phrase left over from when the pedals were the other way round in the car. The only way you can actually use your heel like that correctly is in modern race cars where the pedal box is mounted as a single unit and usually top mounted.

You should be using your left and right side of the ball of your feet, so indeed toe/toeing.

So sammyrusso, you're doing it right!

I'll see if I can grab some video of it being explained.

Old 06-29-2010, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Montana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond repute
Here is a very good explanation of proper heel/toe

http://vimeo.com/12945108

Last edited by Montana; 06-29-2010 at 10:49 AM.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
You have to install both heel and toe extensions because of the backing plate. Great mid. Only issue is that now because the throttle and brake are so close, you can accidentally graze the throttle with aggressive/panic braking...ask me how I know

Old 06-29-2010, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Weirdly, this was posted in another thread earlier!

Old 06-29-2010, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
in the video above actually looks like he uses his heel a lil bit...like he internally rotates his foot....i pretty much use the ball (circle pad under big toe) of my foot to brake and use the right side of my foot (under to right toes) to blip the throttle....before i installed plates i would miss sometimes, the right side of foot would go between pedals

Old 06-29-2010, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sammy you're doing it perfect.

That red extension thing is just the ticket, I made my own pedal out of metal and grip tape for the race car, same as yours basically

Quick Reply: Rennline Pedal Set w/ Heel Toe Extensions