Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Introducing Miller Performance Group to Teamspeed

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 01:24 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond repute
Hello there, btw may I ask which from splitter is than on the GT3?
Is it an Oakley piece?

Thanks
Ranger

Old 05-30-2010, 01:28 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
John good to see you finally posting man!

Old 05-31-2010, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Hello there, btw may I ask which from splitter is than on the GT3?
Is it an Oakley piece?

Thanks
Ranger
Ranger
Yes sir.
Oakley

little harder to see, but on another customer's GT3 here

Old 05-31-2010, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by DJ
John good to see you finally posting man!
Thanks DJ for the opportunity

Old 05-31-2010, 07:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
I saw you guys at NJMP last year. Here is a video I took of your GT3's.

YouTube - 2008 Porsche 911 GT3 with 2008 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup

Old 05-31-2010, 09:51 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond repute
jmiller where can I find/acquire the Oakley front spoiler?
Do you sell it?
I went to the Oakley website and it is useless.

Thank you
Ranger

Old 06-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by porschecarreragtmay6
I saw you guys at NJMP last year. Here is a video I took of your GT3's.

YouTube - 2008 Porsche 911 GT3 with 2008 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup
nice video!!!

that customer has some really nice cars

Old 06-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
jmiller where can I find/acquire the Oakley front spoiler?
Do you sell it?
I went to the Oakley website and it is useless.

Thank you
Ranger
Ranger

From what I know, Oakley has pulled out of the states since the fall of farnbacher loles.

I have a call into them in Europe so as soon as I hear something I'll let you know.

I may have a guy building replicas if there are guys interested as well

Old 06-08-2010, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
hey Chris

not far from DC at all

we also offer pickup and delivery!!

Old 06-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Former Sponsor
Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Welcome to Teamspeed =)

Quick Reply: Introducing Miller Performance Group to Teamspeed