Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cobalt Blue CGT

Old 05-23-2010, 03:09 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
carreragt558 is on a distinguished roadcarreragt558 is on a distinguished road
Old 05-23-2010, 03:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
i reaaaallly like it, cant belive there arent many

Old 05-23-2010, 04:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
One of the best colors IMO!

Old 05-23-2010, 04:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
nice yes, but its not black or silver.

Old 05-23-2010, 08:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
The only one in the world in that color. That's the Top Gear track right?

On the last video I love watching the spoiler raise and lower.

It's kind of hard to tell as you can't really hear the car, are those the stock exhausts?

Last edited by Carrera; 05-23-2010 at 08:45 AM.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning!!!!

Old 05-23-2010, 09:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by woppum
nice yes, but its not black or silver.
Thanks God. Cobalt blue is the color

Old 05-24-2010, 01:59 AM
Teamspeed Member
12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold
i am a fan i must say

Old 05-24-2010, 02:17 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
OMG OMG OMG I love it! But then again I'm biased...I have a cobalt blue Turbo after all.

Old 05-24-2010, 06:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
993rsr has a reputation beyond repute993rsr has a reputation beyond repute993rsr has a reputation beyond repute993rsr has a reputation beyond repute993rsr has a reputation beyond repute993rsr has a reputation beyond repute993rsr has a reputation beyond repute993rsr has a reputation beyond repute993rsr has a reputation beyond repute993rsr has a reputation beyond repute993rsr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by porschecarreragtmay6
The only one in the world in that color. That's the Top Gear track right?

On the last video I love watching the spoiler raise and lower.

It's kind of hard to tell as you can't really hear the car, are those the stock exhausts?
One other in that colour from the factory:

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cobalt Blue CGT