Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TS Euro tour

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
TS Euro tour

Hello guys.

Mods i am only posting in this section as i couldnt find a communal area probably due to my very poor navigational skills and being a relative TS nube. This trips is by no means restricted to GT cars or Porsches, any one is welcome and indeed encouraged to join this trip.

So far there are 19 cars booked, crossing over from the UK. If you are in Europe or indeed anywhere and want to join in these trips are the highlight of my year. Hosted by a nice chap called Scott and Bookatrack.com 2 fantastic trackdays, all the best roads around France, great wine, food and girls with hairy arm pits this trip will be epic.

Details below. Just contact me or post within this thread if you are interested.

Best
Sam

Undiscovered France Track Tour: 15th & 17th June

Not one, but two, private, open pit lane trackdays at amazing, undiscovered french circuits - Pau Arnos and Le Mas Du Clos.

The Dates & Venues
Tuesday 15th June - Pau Arnos
Thursday 17th June - Le Mas Du Clos

Exclusive use of both circuits, open pit lane format, hosted and managed by Bookatrack.

The Circuits
Circuit Pau-Arnos is set in the heart of a green valley at the foot of the Pyrenees with some amazing scenery and a very different circuit layout. The circuit has plenty of gradiant change with a difference of 55 meter between its highest and lowest points.

Le Mas Du Clos is steeped in fascinating history and designed by a love of driving. Located in the heart of the foothills of the Massif Central, along its 3.1 kms you will meet all types of corners: fast turns, double turns, right left, banked turns, straight, everything that makes for a truly great circuit.

How to Book
Includes professional trackday management by Bookatrack, including drivers briefing, marshals and full safety facilities.

You can book online at Bookatrack.com

To book by telephone please call Sarah at Bookatrack on 0843 208 4635.

For email bookings, send a message to info@bookatrack.com

Old 05-14-2010, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Montana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond repute
Pau is an absolutely amazing track!

Old 05-14-2010, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
If i get my car by then (target is end of June) then i'm in.

Old 05-14-2010, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great news mate!
Get in there. What car you have now? Book it, worst case you have awesome time in your old car!

Old 05-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
rost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura about
I just made a provisional booking, will confirm once I make sure I'll be around on those days... Looks like great fun and a good excuse for a road-trip

Two questions:
- I guess I need to look at hotels as well, any tips? (like a hotel where most of the group going over from UK would be staying, or something).

- What to do at french toll booths if you're alone? Getting out at each one sounds like a pain

Old 05-14-2010, 06:46 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Sam not a worry as this is for the good of all! FYI if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the site you'll see global chapters or use the FORUM QUICK JUMP in the nav above to get the faster!

Old 05-14-2010, 07:02 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
That sounds wicked. How late can I RSVP without being rude? Can't plan that far ahead, and the most exciting thing I have is a Audi A8, but I do like wine and French backroads . . .

Old 05-14-2010, 07:30 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
youtube tiff needle when he reviews the M5 to get a good view of the Pau circuit.

You'd better get on board this Josh.

Old 05-15-2010, 12:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Roost. I'm in bangladesh with only my blackberry at the moment so copy and pasting is not the easiest needless to say all the hotels are planned during the week and ill get you all the details. Will be great to have you on board! Sorry as on blkberry so can't see where you are from? Can help advise where you can meet us so your by yourself for the min time.

Jox - get your arse in gear

Dj - thanks mate. Ill give it a go when I get back to a computer.

Thanks,

Sam

Old 05-15-2010, 12:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ok so these are the troops and how they are getting there. Hotels in a second:

Portsmouth/Santander Ferry
Azrael
ScottL
Backdraft
Woppum
Martin Thomas
Escaper
Pavaroti
Davidjacobs
nick pantelli

Via Le Mans