Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

997 MkII GT3 vs Cadillac CTSV

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zo6 maniac
are u comparing the worlds fastest sedan to a family car?
Worlds fastest sedan eh? Don't you think you're stretching that a weee bit too far?!

Old 05-04-2010, 10:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Worlds fastest sedan eh? Don't you think you're stretching that a weee bit too far?!
worlds fastest production sedan.

Nürburgring lap times - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-04-2010, 11:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SL55K
Here's a video of the inner circuit
YouTube - Scuderia vs LP640
Man that track is smooooth...looks like a blast!

Old 05-04-2010, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
worlds fastest sedan...still makes me chuckle. still junk imho.

Old 05-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
still junk imho.
Well you don't sell them, so that makes sense.

Old 05-04-2010, 04:28 PM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
You can make a piece of $hit go very fast, but all you have is a fast piece of $hit.

Old 05-04-2010, 04:28 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
Well you don't sell them, so that makes sense.
I have a used one to sell ya....LOL

I wouldn't sell Cadillac. Infact, I've never sold any make other then Mercedes or Porsche.

-I couldn't sell something I don't believe in. Not believing = no passion.

No thanks.

Old 05-04-2010, 04:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
worlds fastest sedan...still makes me chuckle. still junk imho.
yeah, your right i've sat in the car a couple of times, it is fast, but yes, your absolutely right, junk.
Gearbox is terrible, and the handling, i honestly dont know how it was able to get 7:59 on the on nurburgring, here at the track in Bahrain, every turn, over steer. every turn, under steer.

guess we'll have to wait for AMG's 5.5 liter V8 Twin Turbo and M-Powers Twin Turbocharged 578hp to shut the CTSV up.

Old 05-04-2010, 04:29 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by cupcake of bahrain
You can make a piece of $hit go very fast, but all you have is a fast piece of $hit.
Holy smuckers Cup Cake....I actually agree with you!

Fast or not, you can't shine a turd.

Old 05-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by SL55K
yeah, your right i've sat in the car a couple of times, it is fast, but yes, your absolutely right, junk.
Gearbox is terrible, and the handling, i honestly dont know how it was able to get 7:59 on the on nurburgring, here at the track in Bahrain, every turn, over steer. every turn, under steer.

guess we'll have to wait for AMG's 5.5 liter V8 Twin Turbo and M-Powers Twin Turbocharged 578hp to shut the CTSV up.
Look at that the snap shot of the car, it's been lowered and probably completely reworked for suspension. 100% dialed in.

Lets do a real shoot out.

Off the showroom floor CTS-V VS. off the showroom floor M3 or C63. Give both to capable, professional drivers.

Let the madness begin. I'll bet anyone 100$ that the CTS-V comes in DEAD last.

And I'm not talking about some BS comparo for pink slips. I'm talking a REAL road course with switch backs and hairpins. Really F up the chassis.....

Quick Reply: 997 MkII GT3 vs Cadillac CTSV