Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Carrera GT Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 08:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
dertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud of
Call me old fashion, but I still like the look of the CGT more than the 918.

Old 08-26-2015, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dertub
Call me old fashion, but I still like the look of the CGT more than the 918.
I don't call you old fashioned , I call you a man of great taste .

Old 08-26-2015, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
dertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by wtdoom
I don't call you old fashioned , I call you a man of great taste .
Likewise!!

Old 08-29-2015, 04:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
My car from last year:

Old 08-30-2015, 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute

Fb: Adamc3046 Supercar Photography & Videos

Fb: Westbroek Carspotting

Old 08-30-2015, 07:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning 2006 Porsche Carrera GT will be sold by RM Sotheby’s at the auction house’s London sale on Monday September 7.

This Carrera GT is painted in Sand White and is believed to be the only one of the 1270 unit production run painted in this colour. It also features Terra Cotta coloured leather across the interior as well as a set of silver five-spoke wheels with bright yellow brake calipers. It is also fitted with the optional air conditioning system which isn’t a surprise as it was originally shipped to the Middle East.

The car spent most of its life in Kuwait and underwent a minor service in September 2013 in Kuwait before being exported to the United Kingdom. All local taxes have been paid but it has yet to be registered for road use in Europe.

Via: [Gtspirit]

Old 08-30-2015, 09:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I know you are pasting this from gt spirit but I believe the information about the sands white is inaccurate. There is another sands white located in the US. It was for sale at one time and still might be but priced higher than most. Should interesting to see what this one will go for at auction.

Old 08-31-2015, 04:16 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Doug Porcaro is an unknown quantity at this point
So beautiful.

Old 09-02-2015, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
porsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura about
One of 4 (!) Carrera GT I shot today @ Zuffenhausen:

Glad it's just a wrap!

Old 09-04-2015, 07:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Fb: Carspotting made in Germany

Quick Reply: The Carrera GT Picture Thread!