Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Carrera GT Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 12:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
speedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sean73T
Next time GTO vs cgt

Old 08-21-2011, 09:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Carrera
The TS plate on the Carrera GT looks great, and damn Gary has the best Carrera GT garage of all time!
thanks!

Old 08-21-2011, 10:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
speedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond repute
Old 08-21-2011, 11:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
^ just curious, who is driving? maybe gary looks younger than i expected. cool vid!!

Old 08-21-2011, 11:36 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wyatth
^ just curious, who is driving? maybe gary looks younger than i expected. cool vid!!
Gary looks young for his age...I was shocked!!!

Old 08-21-2011, 11:40 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn I wish I had driving roads like that here.

Old 08-21-2011, 11:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Gary, you owe me a ride from those Blackbird renderings I did for you!

Old 08-22-2011, 12:07 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
We've got roads like that all over the West Coast.

Old 08-22-2011, 12:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Carrera
Hey Gary, you owe me a ride from those Blackbird renderings I did for you!
just let me know the day your plane lands at LAX Anthony!

Old 08-22-2011, 05:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: The Carrera GT Picture Thread!