Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cup car with no snorkel....

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Cup car with no snorkel....

ran our Lotus yesterday in the rain - didn't drown or do any agricultural racing....

Old 04-19-2010, 05:17 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
daym Kev, that's one soaked track, how did the lotus run?

Old 04-19-2010, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pictures. I like that livery on the #112 and the Turbo front on that silver 996 GT3.

Old 04-19-2010, 06:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
daym Kev, that's one soaked track, how did the lotus run?
the Lotus had a lot more grip than the Porsches

my friend in this turbo spun in front of me twice - dive bombed me out of the straightaway into turn one and I refused to lift so he went in way too hot - all I saw was mud and flying clumps of sod. they put his car on a lift and hosed off the undercarraige...

and the Buzzman - he surfed to first place in his FARA race

Old 04-20-2010, 07:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Looks more like water skiing

Old 04-20-2010, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by gerbs
Looks more like water skiing
happened to stop by Moto Corse today and Chris Boy gave me this shot of him racing in the rain on the same track......

that takes a really big set....

Attached Images