Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT2RS/GT2 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wyatth
^Damn, too bad it didn't show up when I was in town.

I really hope they make a 997.2 GT2. I love the 2 but now it just needs the LEDs, updated NAV/PCM unit, center-locks, and to out-do a 997.2TT!!!! I kind of doubt they will, though.
Hope? Dude.....October. GT2RS. Where have you been? PDK, etc. Fasted produced car they will have made.

Old 04-12-2010, 05:39 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Don't mess with my emotions like that. Last I heard that the GT2 rs was a no go.

Old 04-12-2010, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Not what I heard. And a Porsche person said it. Not a dealer person.

Old 04-12-2010, 07:29 PM
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jcc2tx
Not what I heard. And a Porsche person said it. Not a dealer person.
I really hope they do make it, please keep us updated.

Old 04-12-2010, 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by JonA85
I really hope they do make it, please keep us updated.
Well, where did you hear it was a "no go" kinda deal?

My person was VERY high in Porsche. He told me to save my money, that it was coming. He knows me well, knows what I buy from them, and is a great person to know. And his boss told me the same thing. With that said, the statement was made about 3-4 months ago. Things could have changed, but they didn't tell me they had changed.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
FFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to behold
A couple of magazines (Evo and one of the Porsche specific ones) have mentioned that the GT2 has been "discontinued" in their latest issues. I hope they are wrong though!

Old 04-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by FFOUR
A couple of magazines (Evo and one of the Porsche specific ones) have mentioned that the GT2 has been "discontinued" in their latest issues. I hope they are wrong though!
I have asked "The man" what is planned.

Old 04-13-2010, 12:43 AM
Well, where did you hear it was a "no go" kinda deal?
https://teamspeed.com/forums/gt/3122...0-bhp-pdk.html

Old 04-13-2010, 03:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Well.. Yah, last I heard (here on TS) was that it was canceled. So yeah, I still hope. I hope you & your source are right! GT2 RS would be sweet if not extremely overkill.

Old 04-13-2010, 06:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud of
Hope? Dude.....October. GT2RS. Where have you been? PDK, etc. Fasted produced car they will have made.
Well my dealer in UK was taking deposits on the RS so it is definately a go and October sounds right.
I have been told from a pretty reliable source that it is the Mezger engine not the Dfi tt engine which will be used for the RS since the new Dfi tt unit is not up to the power levels and intended usage. The PDK is not compatible with the Mezger engine AFAIK.....

Quick Reply: The GT2RS/GT2 Picture Thread......Go!