Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT2RS/GT2 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished road
great post - Amazing video. Love this damn gt2 an that green hell

Old 03-04-2012, 12:48 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
AlexG I thought I saw your 2 rs in the group. How many miles you got on it now? Glad to see you still enjoying it, thanks for sharing.

Old 03-04-2012, 01:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
I will load some pics soon and contribute. But just wanted to comment on the first page there was a sign that said "GT2 Respect". I forgot that the other night and turned off SC&TC, then in 2nd gear, going about 50mph, gave it a tad more then half throttle and started going sideways accross two lanes and almost hit the curb. Luckily stopped quick enough but certainly had some Respect bitch slapped into me by the car.

Old 03-04-2012, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
AlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
AlexG I thought I saw your 2 rs in the group. How many miles you got on it now? Glad to see you still enjoying it, thanks for sharing.
A little more than 9000 km now Still loving the car

Old 03-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by AlexG
A little more than 9000 km now Still loving the car
Hi Alex,

Wow..thanks for the video..how many GT2RS were at the event? was this event dedicated to GT2RS -or was it just a coincidence that a few of the most beautifaul cars of the world turned up to be at the same time - in the same place...

Old 03-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
AlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jumping_horse
Hi Alex,

Wow..thanks for the video..how many GT2RS were at the event? was this event dedicated to GT2RS -or was it just a coincidence that a few of the most beautifaul cars of the world turned up to be at the same time - in the same place...
Hi,

No, nothing dedicated to any specific cars. I think it was 5 or 6 GT2RS there. 3 of us in group 1

Old 03-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by AlexG
Hi,

No, nothing dedicated to any specific cars. I think it was 5 or 6 GT2RS there. 3 of us in group 1
Thanks for the info and enjoy your beauty..

PS: if you ever come to Spa Francorchamps let me know..Im often there..

Old 03-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
I will load some pics soon and contribute. But just wanted to comment on the first page there was a sign that said "GT2 Respect". I forgot that the other night and turned off SC&TC, then in 2nd gear, going about 50mph, gave it a tad more then half throttle and started going sideways accross two lanes and almost hit the curb. Luckily stopped quick enough but certainly had some Respect bitch slapped into me by the car.
Hi ZZZspeed,

Well the words "respect" were even officially used by Porsche when the GT2 was launched. Others called the GT2 a widowmaker..althoug this is in my opninion for the 997 GT2 certainly exxagerated but - its definately a "snake"..it can bite. But thats exactly wht I like about it..I fear that cars like this will not be built anymore...say hello to one of the last "automobile heroes".

take care,

Old 03-04-2012, 09:55 PM
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-04-2012, 11:04 PM

Quick Reply: The GT2RS/GT2 Picture Thread......Go!