Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT2RS/GT2 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JonA85
Another GT rs for sale on ebay. Buy now $311,900

Porsche : 911 - eBay (item 150584788950 end time Apr-20-11 14:36:24 PDT)
you can bid on the Brooklyn Bridge on Ebay too

I have been offered two GT2RSs in the past month at MSRP by dealers - cars the customers didnt take dilivery of... think back a few short months to the GT3RS that was going to command a premuim too - now the showrooms are littered with them.

Last edited by kevin@parkplace; 04-01-2011 at 08:43 AM.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by frshcoupe
Is that jpcourts garage? I ask bc he has all those cars in his sig believe lol.
Yes that is my garage...

Old 04-01-2011, 09:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
^ Cool man, you have an amazing collection. I strive to have a collection like that one day. I can only imagine the hard work and patience that has blossomed from an early admiration for cars. The 2RS and 3RS compliment each other so well.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
It would take me hours every day to decide which car to take. System overload !!!!

btw: MOAR pics of the garage pls

Old 04-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kevin@parkplace
you can bid on the Brooklyn Bridge on Ebay too

I have been offered two GT2RSs in the past month at MSRP by dealers - cars the customers didnt take dilivery of... think back a few short months to the GT3RS that was going to command a premuim too - now the showrooms are littered with them.

I don't think the GT3RS was "going to command a premium." Most of us bought them under MSRP.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by BBTurbo
I don't think the GT3RS was "going to command a premium." Most of us bought them under MSRP.
ah - then you understood EXACTLY what I said....

Old 04-03-2011, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
GT2RS with it's new Big Brother

The GT2RS with it's new Big Brother. Brought the GTO home today. Sorry about the bad pics. Sun was going down. Bad shadows.

Attached Images    
Old 04-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ my new desktop backround how was your maiden voyage in the GTO?

Old 04-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by JonA85
^^ my new desktop backround how was your maiden voyage in the GTO?
Great drive home. See my post in the 599 GTO section.

Mike

Quick Reply: The GT2RS/GT2 Picture Thread......Go!