Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT2RS/GT2 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by phunkshon; 12-05-2010 at 06:39 PM.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold
In response to LABRIT: I love the car the GT2RS is incredible, though I think it is priced too high... (all 911s are for that matter, not that they should be cheap, but the price difference between a base 911 and the GT2RS is hard to justify.)

Porsche should have made the turbo 95k, the GT2 115k, that way the GT2RS could be 135k. GT3s still being 90k with the GT3RS 110k. This seems fair, does it not? The BMW M3 is at 65k now, and while I am a huge Porsche fan, there is no way the GT3 is worth DOUBLE the M3...

Old 12-05-2010, 08:32 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 12:03
In response to LABRIT: I love the car the GT2RS is incredible, though I think it is priced too high... (all 911s are for that matter, not that they should be cheap, but the price difference between a base 911 and the GT2RS is hard to justify.)

Porsche should have made the turbo 95k, the GT2 115k, that way the GT2RS could be 135k. GT3s still being 90k with the GT3RS 110k. This seems fair, does it not? The BMW M3 is at 65k now, and while I am a huge Porsche fan, there is no way the GT3 is worth DOUBLE the M3...
This is pretty poor justification. As you continue to push the luxury and/or performance bar you do not achieve a linear increase in price, plus the exclusivity that a GT3 offers over an M3 which can be found in many high school parking lots.

To your analogy, is a Veyron worth as much as 4 599 GTBs? Sure the GT2RS may be 'expensive' but they sell just as the rest of the Porsche line. Not too much pain in Porsche bottom line these days.

Old 12-05-2010, 11:49 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-06-2010, 12:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TiAgMC is an unknown quantity at this point
I wish the rs was 135k, I'd get two!

Old 12-06-2010, 05:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Old 12-06-2010, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 12:03
The BMW M3 is at 65k now, and while I am a huge Porsche fan, there is no way the GT3 is worth DOUBLE the M3...
IMO, having driven an M3 for 2.5yrs I can safely say that a 7.2 GT3 is twice the car.

Old 12-06-2010, 11:35 PM
GHG
Teamspeed Rookie
GHG has a spectacular aura aboutGHG has a spectacular aura aboutGHG has a spectacular aura aboutGHG has a spectacular aura aboutGHG has a spectacular aura aboutGHG has a spectacular aura aboutGHG has a spectacular aura aboutGHG has a spectacular aura aboutGHG has a spectacular aura aboutGHG has a spectacular aura aboutGHG has a spectacular aura about
Wow that red GT2RS is stunning...

Here's a modified 997 GT2 I shot this weekend, photos are pretty bad but the car is awesome!

Old 12-07-2010, 12:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Look at the GTO behind!!!

Old 12-07-2010, 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
I guess i'm still the only one that thinks the GT2RS is unbelievably gaudy.
You are also still the only one who uses words like gaudy..

Originally Posted by Mike S
Look at the GTO behind!!!
Stealthy...

Any word on when your RS arrives?

Quick Reply: The GT2RS/GT2 Picture Thread......Go!