Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 GT3RS availabe at MSRP for Teamspeed Member Only!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Member
spg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marc
Steve nice build!
thanks, im a sucker for a white RS.
anyway, i think that RS is all accounted for. one of your punk who spends restless hours dreaming of an unallocated RS swooped in upon my invite before i could kiss and say my farethewells.
man, that was just a difficult decision.

im fired up. im hoping to slap 20,30k miles on my 997.2 GT3, half going to the track, the other on the track. To be clear, it wasnt "my" RS, i didnt sell it, the dealer willb e selling to a fellow TS'er. i just did what i could so the buyer could step in at MSRP same place i was sitting.

the fat guy has put down the french fry!!!

and, word has it the car is done production and has its sea legs.

Last edited by spg993tt; 04-13-2010 at 12:07 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the quick sale. Man these things go fast. I made a similar decision a few weeks back.....not to take the RS. I'll probably be kicking myself down the line. But I hope not.

Old 04-13-2010, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
spg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kuzi
Congrats on the quick sale. Man these things go fast. I made a similar decision a few weeks back.....not to take the RS. I'll probably be kicking myself down the line. But I hope not.
congrats to the new TS member who i believe has himself a sweet ride.
im sure he'll post some photos up here once in receipt of the dang thing.

i think i lost sleep coming to the decision of letting her go, but they will be around. they aint 993 GT2s or GT1s. awsome machinese ,but they are out there.

Old 04-13-2010, 03:41 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome, TS members are cornering the RS.2 mkt

Old 04-15-2010, 01:15 AM
Teamspeed Member
dsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to all
no more RS for you spg993tt? Cup car + GT3 + Boxter good enough for you huh? Maybe i should follow the new trend...

Last edited by dsu*; 04-15-2010 at 10:01 AM.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by dsu*
no more RS for you steve? Cup car + GT3 + Boxter good enough for you huh? Maybe i should follow the new trend...
just helping out a fellow TS fun lover.

Old 04-15-2010, 07:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I think that combo looks sweet...gotta love the RS.