Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CGT Arrival... Almost...

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Originally Posted by shelbyelite
Shelby (ME) and SW = NO RELATION. Totally different people and dealers.
what's the name of SW's dealership?

Old 04-09-2010, 03:24 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
peakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of light
Shelby is Elite Autos in Arkansas and SW is Elite Motorsports in Texas...

Old 04-09-2010, 12:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Originally Posted by peakcompletions
thanks for the clarification.

Old 04-10-2010, 12:53 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by peakcompletions
Thanks it wasn't on their site yet. How many FGT's did you have before you sold this one and why did this one make the cut? I saw a yellow one as well. Very nice both of them. Cool cars

Old 04-10-2010, 03:52 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
peakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of light
Actually the Black FGT I sold to Shelby is for his personal car... It isn't for sale...

I had 4 FGTs.. the Yellow one which we just did 249 MPH at the Texas Mile was also the C&D 0-200-0 Shootout Champion and was my first FGT... I have a 05 Quicksilver car which I did a "Frame Off" conversion to Matte Black, 1700HP Twin Turbo setup, and then I have a Heritage Twin Turbo car as well. The Black FGT only had some minor aesthetics, pulley and tune, bumper delete etc... and under 100 original miles. I didn't drive the car and didn't want to... so I decided to move it on the CGT and SLR... plus Shelby had been wearing me out to buy it

We have a deal... he will break it in... probably put TT on it... and then I will probably buy it back HA

Old 04-10-2010, 04:02 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Some pics...

Yellow FGT -

Zero to 200 and Back - Feature - Auto Reviews - Car and Driver

Matte Black FGT -

Heritage FGT -

Old 04-10-2010, 04:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
^ unreal. love it!

Old 04-10-2010, 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
you have to have one of the most insane collections i've seen, i love how you completely mod all your cars to your liking, its rare to see that and i support it!

Old 04-11-2010, 01:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
andremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by joshg120
you have to have one of the most insane collections i've seen, i love how you completely mod all your cars to your liking, its rare to see that and i support it!
x1!!!

Old 04-12-2010, 06:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
smoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura about
While the matte black one is insane, please, more pics of the Heritage!!!

Quick Reply: CGT Arrival... Almost...