Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CGT Arrival... Almost...

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
It's funny how everyone loves the rims here and on the other forum everyone suggests peak to change them. I'm with the second group.

Old 04-04-2010, 07:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
yzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
who's rims are on the cgt? dj you mention a number set but who makes them? If it's HRE I wouldn't look any further but another maker I might check them out.
Pretty sure they are HRE CF40's

Old 04-04-2010, 08:47 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the incredible machines Ray!

Old 04-04-2010, 08:49 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Congrats!
Originally Posted by Nath4N
It's funny how everyone loves the rims here and on the other forum everyone suggests peak to change them. I'm with the second group.
That's the only version of P40 I've seen that doesn't look completely played to me.

Old 04-04-2010, 09:19 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
When's the expected arrival date home?

Old 04-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
shelbyelite will become famous soon enoughshelbyelite will become famous soon enoughshelbyelite will become famous soon enoughshelbyelite will become famous soon enoughshelbyelite will become famous soon enoughshelbyelite will become famous soon enoughshelbyelite will become famous soon enoughshelbyelite will become famous soon enoughshelbyelite will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Smoothcab
Big congrats on the machines!! The CGT is drop dead gorgeous. Hope the sold the original wheels with the purchase. Watched this machine on E-Bay and they couldn't get any bids on her!!
I think you are talking about the CGT in Florida that had these wheels. NOT the same CGT.
The CGT Ray bought from us is a 630 mile car with about a year of warranty left.

Old 04-04-2010, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by porschecarreragtmay6
Nice! You are so lucky. Although I don't love the rims, nothing can make that car look ugly. Does it come with the original rims? I like the SLR as well..
Couldn't agree more!!

Old 04-05-2010, 12:42 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
peakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of light
Have all the original wheels as well.. going to paint the centers of the HRE Carbon wheels satin black and see how they look with the carbon... I bought the wheels simply because you cannot get them however it isn't the way I want it to look just yet

This is the car that I traded to Shelby for the Carrera GT... 100 mile Solid Black FGT which more portrays the "look" that I usually do... SLR will be along the same lines when done!

Snapped a few pics of the pair once we got them unloaded tonight...

CGT Showed up with a dead battery hence the trickle charger...

Old 04-05-2010, 01:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
omg, those cars are bad ass, the black fgt you traded was sick!

Old 04-05-2010, 01:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
I NEED a Carrera GT!

Quick Reply: CGT Arrival... Almost...