Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Absolute Best Tire Gauge You Can Get For Your PORSCHE!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 12:47 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Just sold out, we will have more early-mid next week. Thanks!

Old 04-12-2010, 07:41 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
For everyone that ordered that has not received their shipment yet, it will be shipping out in the next 24-48 hours. We received a big shipment in! So anyone that has yet to order we now have them back in stock. Thanks!

Old 04-12-2010, 09:56 PM
GT3
Teamspeed Member
GT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to behold
I'll take one....

Old 04-12-2010, 10:10 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
PM sent. Thanks!

Old 04-12-2010, 10:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to all
Any left?

Old 04-12-2010, 10:27 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
I run different front and rear psi in my BMW - 40|42. I assume the hoses/chucks would reach the front two and then I could move to the back? I check my tire psi once a week, and I'm getting sick of my little hand held digital tire gauge.

I would like to order this when you receive the next shipment. Looks like a neat product for car enthusiasts!

Old 04-13-2010, 07:40 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
OllieW is an unknown quantity at this point
Could you send me a price including shipping to the UK?
Thanks

Old 04-15-2010, 11:47 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by BealeAss
Any left?
Yes we got a large shipment, we have about 20 left. Get them while we got em! These will make great gifts!

Old 04-15-2010, 11:49 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by mtechnik
I run different front and rear psi in my BMW - 40|42. I assume the hoses/chucks would reach the front two and then I could move to the back? I check my tire psi once a week, and I'm getting sick of my little hand held digital tire gauge.

I would like to order this when you receive the next shipment. Looks like a neat product for car enthusiasts!
Yes there is enough length in the hoses for you. It is designed to work front to rear. It is really nice because you can deflate and inflate the tires using one gauge now. Before you would have to check each individual tire then inflate, then check again, then deflate, then maybe inflate again.

Send me a pm with your email address and shipping address and I will get one out to you!

Old 04-15-2010, 11:51 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by OllieW
Could you send me a price including shipping to the UK?
Thanks
Doing it now!

Quick Reply: The Absolute Best Tire Gauge You Can Get For Your PORSCHE!!