Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RARE...GT3 hubs...factory BLACK, on some nice Monoblocks

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
RARE...GT3 hubs...factory BLACK, on some nice Monoblocks

Just finished doing a complete wheel + tire + exhaust + ECU... & what not for an awesome customer of ours. He's been going nuts trying to get different color Centerlocking hubs for his 2010 GT3... & no, he didn't want the red option.We considered anodizing his stocks, but this would mean parting away with the factory markings on the outer bezel of the hub & the part would lose its authenticity. So through a good friend of ours in the industry we were able to get him a set of what I call rare, BLACK GT3 hubs which we had never seen before. Only on a previous post by STOPPIE in which he was unveiling a 2010 GT3 RS...and I was told that this was the only way to get them. Now our customer will be able to sport these on his 2010 Speed Yellow GT3 with Satin Black Powdercoat F63 Monoblocks by Forza Forged...they look sweet with the black hubs on them

Old 03-25-2010, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Wow that's awesome! Although I think black centerlocks would look better on the RS Spyder rims, or the stock 911 GT3 rims. I would get them panted blue on the left, and red on the right (like the Carrera GT).

Old 03-25-2010, 03:06 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
When will you have on car shots?

Old 03-25-2010, 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
Originally Posted by DJ
When will you have on car shots?
In about a week or so...shipping out tomorrow. And he promised us an awesome photoshoot once he gets it installed. So I await....

Old 03-25-2010, 04:46 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Buy out the supply... the black cl thingys look way better

Old 03-25-2010, 04:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by PJS
Buy out the supply... the black cl thingys look way better
LOL...I've considered it. But they're telling me (@ Porsche) that you have to submit some kind of "build-sheet" on the specific parts you want & the color/finish you want them in. Then that gets sent to Germany...they take however long to build it to your taste & then it gets shipped to you. Not to mention the uber-ridiculous price tag !!!

Old 03-26-2010, 09:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by porschecarreragtmay6
Wow that's awesome! Although I think black centerlocks would look better on the RS Spyder rims, or the stock 911 GT3 rims. I would get them panted blue on the left, and red on the right (like the Carrera GT).
thanks !!

Old 03-26-2010, 10:05 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to all
i ask my Porsch dealer about the blk Centerlock hubs from rs model, no problem to order and fitment. But 800 € is too much.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:06 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
The black hubs do look great on these wheels Ralph! Need pics on a GT3!

Old 03-26-2010, 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
The black hubs do look great on these wheels Ralph! Need pics on a GT3!
Customer actually owns a Speed Yellow GT3...he promised us an awesome
photoshot once he gets them installed !!

Quick Reply: RARE...GT3 hubs...factory BLACK, on some nice Monoblocks