Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How much for a 2007 GT3RS?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010 | 07:01 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
How much for a 2007 GT3RS?

There's a 2007 Orange GT3RS with 4,000 miles at Boardwalk Porsche in Dallas. It has few options, which is how I would want it. It has ceramics, but I think all the RSs do?

They are asking $119,000, but have had it for a couple of months, and have indicated they are flexible. I was wondering if anyone could give me a market value for the car. Not rock bottom, as it's at a dealership, but just a fair price. I don't follow the value of these cars. It would definitely be an impulse purchase.

Thanks, Russ

Old 03-24-2010 | 07:04 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
PCCB's was an option actually

I'm guessing the car should be around 105-108ish?

Old 03-24-2010 | 07:08 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks DJ. My impression is they would get to 110-115 on a quick cash deal. I just don't know how hard to push them. And I have to decide if I really want an orange car!

Old 03-24-2010 | 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ferdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the rough
Old 03-24-2010 | 07:24 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Get it and wrap it.

You'll keep the paint fresh and you can do whatever color you want.

Old 03-24-2010 | 09:05 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks for the links! It's the last car you listed. Didn't even think to check eBay.

Old 03-24-2010 | 09:09 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
110-115
a well bought 07 with full leather, pccbs, xenons and misc options is a 110-115 car... especially from a dealer with less than <5000 miles and good records etc.

I have been watching the market for a few months and while many are advertised at higher pricing... this is where the transactions are taking place.

A month ago orange ones could be had for less than comparable white/green ones... there were simply more orange ones available

I know of two 07 orange ones that traded at less than $100K but they were multi owner cars with more than 10000 miles...

I just got a white one from Ruf Dallas...great guys to deal with...

Old 03-24-2010 | 09:09 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a very clean example Russ.

Old 03-24-2010 | 09:13 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
110-115
a well bought 07 with full leather, pccbs, xenons and misc options is a 110-115 car... especially from a dealer with less than <5000 miles and good records etc.

I have been watching the market for a few months and while many are advertised at higher pricing... this is where the transactions are taking place.

A month ago orange ones could be had for less than comparable white/green ones... there were simply more orange ones available

I know of two 07 orange ones that traded at less than $100K but they were multi owner cars with more than 10000 miles...

I just got a white one from Ruf Dallas...great guys to deal with...
PJS!!! Congrats man!!!

Old 03-24-2010 | 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
We sell a bunch of RS's. Shoot me an e-mail, I will be happy to help if you don't pull the trigger on this one.

Quick Reply: How much for a 2007 GT3RS?