Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

'10 RS Grey/Gold No Decals Delivered

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
switchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to behold
BEST combo I've seen!!! Awesome! Good call on the Trailex too

Old 03-24-2010, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
rmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by RSSmike
Good Choice on the Steel Brakes, especially if you plan to track it. Let me know if your considering a 4pt. or 6pt. Roll Bar/Cage.

RSSmike
Thanks for the offer Mike, but I'm going to put in my DAS Sport from my old '07 GT3 this weekend (assuming it fits)

Old 03-24-2010, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
rmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by switchcars
Good call on the Trailex too
Yea, except I might have to put the trailer up far sale and get a larger one. My old '07 GT3 fit fine, but the RS only has 1/2" clearance on one side, and Zero on the other! And if I go with wider tires for the track, won't fit at all.

Attached Images   
Old 03-24-2010, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Whoa, lotsa people viewing the thread, congrats.

Old 03-24-2010, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
congrats ryan, i know the wait was killing you. welcome to Tspeed and i will see you and your new toy at VIR some time

Old 03-24-2010, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
how much you want for the trailer??????

Old 03-24-2010, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by jenk12m
how much you want for the trailer??????
Not sure yet ...need to call carl at trailex first to see if there is anything I can do to get it to work with the RS. If I do sell I'll let you know, but it will be higher than most other used Trailex's out there because it's an '08 with every option except the front wind screen.

Old 03-24-2010, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
stunning colour combo. thanks for the pics, set my mind straight the decals will be coming off mine pronto!

Old 03-24-2010, 05:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
msindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent first post
Welcome to the Team and enjoy that beauty in good health

Old 03-24-2010, 09:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
Absolutely fantastic combo!!!!

Quick Reply: '10 RS Grey/Gold No Decals Delivered