Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT3 RS Cometh!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 11:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
drifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to all
cool!!!! Do you have any pics of the interior?

Old 03-18-2010, 11:53 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
savyyboy, big congrats on your new GT3 rs. Car looks amazing! Welcome to the Team.

Old 03-19-2010, 01:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Big congrats to my older Twins!!

Looking at these pictures, the color combo and the decals totally make sense.

Old 03-19-2010, 09:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
You beat me you ****.
Mine in exact same combo is less than 10 days away!!!
I dont need to tell you looks totally awsome. So please i went for this combo. Well done. look forward to hearing your views.

Old 03-19-2010, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
love the color.....

Old 03-19-2010, 09:46 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
czarkzm has a spectacular aura aboutczarkzm has a spectacular aura aboutczarkzm has a spectacular aura aboutczarkzm has a spectacular aura aboutczarkzm has a spectacular aura aboutczarkzm has a spectacular aura aboutczarkzm has a spectacular aura aboutczarkzm has a spectacular aura aboutczarkzm has a spectacular aura aboutczarkzm has a spectacular aura aboutczarkzm has a spectacular aura about
Ok...I now have a new dream car. Beautifully spec'd!

Is there a commandment about coveting thy fellow TS'rs car???

Old 03-19-2010, 09:52 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
I'm speechless.....absolutely stunning

Old 03-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
For you tech-heads; I originally told Savy that the exhaust system was FULL Ti; I think I'm incorrect. I believe only the tips and center muffler are. The headers and outside mufflers are SS.

Old 03-19-2010, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
"now joo talking to me baby...that I like, keep it coming"