Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 Porsche 918 RSR

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by spg993tt
me personally? wheels are too big. shrink them up and we got a legitimate racer.
What I had in mind was, small car, average wheels, the result, very large looking wheels. Maybe next week I'll extend the rear spoiler (not the large metal supported cf wing) and shrink the size of the wheels. We'll have to see though. If I extended the spoiler it can truly lead up to the "LH" nameplate.

Glad to see all of the good feedback though!

Old 04-12-2010, 08:17 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^Did you see this one fredej did? The chops you have both done have been the best part of the 918 so far!

Old 04-12-2010, 09:29 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, great work guys!!

Old 04-13-2010, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
^^Did you see this one fredej did? The chops you have both done have been the best part of the 918 so far!
Yes I've seen it. I was going to put a few cars of mine on the Le Mans track, but he beat me to it. I don't want to feel like I'm "copying".

Old 04-13-2010, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by spg993tt
2013??? 2013???? cant we click our heels and magically re-appear in the future!

Everyone will have an IPAD that actually does something...and the 918 will be actually going VROOM VROOM.

That thing , i think, is going to be the homerun of all home runs.

go with the old school 917 gulf livery. left nut .
Here is a revamped 918 Gulf with the new Hippie livery (sorry for rough edges). Both have been added to the op.

Old 04-13-2010, 11:32 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by porschecarreragtmay6
Yes I've seen it. I was going to put a few cars of mine on the Le Mans track, but he beat me to it. I don't want to feel like I'm "copying".
Go for it, we are all fans of each others here

Old 04-13-2010, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by DJ
Ehhh, why not. I think I'll only put the Porsche AG version on though... Did you like the new Gulf and Hippie 918-LHs?

Old 04-13-2010, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
spg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond repute
new gulf - i wet my pants. sorry, i did.

Old 04-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by DJ
+1

Your Gulf or Martini livery at the mulsanne straight would be awesome!

Old 04-13-2010, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by fredej
+1

Your Gulf or Martini livery at the mulsanne straight would be awesome!
Instead of "photoshopping" it, I headed of to Weissach, and they liked the idea. So they built it and handed it over to Timo Bernhard. He took some hotlaps around the track, and here was the first picture.

I lowered the shutter speed an then this is what I got.

Quick Reply: 2013 Porsche 918 RSR