Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Owner - CGT

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
rufMD, the arctic silver CGT, the signal yellow CGT, another red one, the guy with the white Gemballa Mirage ... I can't remember the nicks
mine...

And nice work on the matte FGT...

also mine...(but now gone-RIP)

Beautiful pickups to the OP. Great collection.

Old 03-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
^^ You gonna pick up another FGT??

Old 03-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
YES! Thats the one. Gorgeous and enjoy her...im sure you will.

Old 03-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome!

I still can't imagine what ind of person would ever sell a CGT.. Lucky you though eh?

Old 03-12-2010, 03:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
peakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of light
Needless to say the seller has been asking if he could buy it back hahaha nope!

Old 03-12-2010, 04:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome to have another CGT owner on TS! Welcome to the Team!!!!!

Old 03-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
peak, your taste in vehicles is impeccable! Welcome and congrads on the CGT!

Old 03-12-2010, 11:35 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by peakcompletions
Thanks for the input guys! Am looking into it...

Here are some interior shots of the Matte Black car...

Stunning GT's...incredible mods...really amazing stable !

I loved the GT when I drove a Heritage edition a couple of years ago...fantastic street presence, great sound, tons of character. I'm with H2OSkier...definitely one to own someday.

Congrats again on the CGT...judging by your stable it is in excellent enthusiast hands

Old 03-13-2010, 03:56 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
peakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by silversurfer
mine...

And nice work on the matte FGT...

also mine...(but now gone-RIP)

Beautiful pickups to the OP. Great collection.
Awesome statement on the back of your car!!! And that matte car of yours looked beautiful! By RIP do you mean gone gone or sold?

Old 03-13-2010, 04:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Love the statement on the back. Wouldn't mean much on most cars but on the CGT it's actually kinda true.
I also wonder what happened to the FGT. Did it try to **** with the CGT?

Quick Reply: New Owner - CGT