Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Let's See Someone 918 Spyder Colors!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 10:04 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
What the hell happened to Jamie?
The canuck was so hilarious, and he had some sick cars too.

Does he still post on Fchat or whatever?

Old 05-01-2012, 07:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dallascajun
Ok, I'll bite. Did I miss you change your mind on getting one of these? Maybe some sort of color scheme that works with the Cup and 4.0...
Nope. I passed. Just not paying that money, or don't need a car worth that in my garage. It isn't me.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by GTCole
Nope. I passed. Just not paying that money, or don't need a car worth that in my garage. It isn't me.
Gotcha. I get your point, just read it the wrong way. A family friend just realized the cars in his garage were worth more than the house/property and decided to sell a couple.

And then he said "who am I kidding" and bought a Ferrari the next day. Gotta love him...

Old 05-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ced
What the hell happened to Jamie?
The canuck was so hilarious, and he had some sick cars too.

Does he still post on Fchat or whatever?
No kidding. I miss that guy. And I never got to take his daughter to prom...

Old 05-02-2012, 10:30 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
I just saw him posting on the M5board...he got the new F10 M5 a few days ago

and where are ChokeU2,45Otto,Boxstergirlie,CondorCGT,MexicoBlue, Russ,SMoothcab,Coochas,GetLiquid,ATL etc

even Hernando is not posting much anymore

Old 05-02-2012, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
It's probably for sale already.

Old 05-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB

and where are ChokeU2,45Otto,Boxstergirlie,CondorCGT,MexicoBlue, Russ,SMoothcab,Coochas,GetLiquid,ATL etc

even Hernando is not posting much anymore
Yeah Gobbles, Josh, a bunch of others don't post anymore for a variety of reasons. It's a shame.

Old 05-03-2012, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
I kind of dig yellow head lamps on it. What do you guys think?

Old 05-03-2012, 08:39 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond repute
Whats the price going to be for this car?

Old 05-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by ghostrider
Whats the price going to be for this car?
As they say: "if you have to ask..."

But to answer your question, I think it's in the $800k range. Which is so far out of my range I don't need to worry about asking.