Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 GT3 stock Dyno results

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 01:58 PM
GT3
Teamspeed Member
GT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation 2010 GT3 stock Dyno results

Got a chance to put the car on a Dynojet today. It has 2,600 miles on it. 3 pulls were done. Car is completely stock. Here are the corrected results at the wheel:

CF: SAE smoothing:5
Max power: 394.83
Max torque: 288.82

CF: STD smoothing:5
Max power: 406.54
Max torque: 297.38

I've been really curious about these 3.8 GT3 engines. Very interested in seeing results from other stock 997.2 GT3's.

I'll be doing before and after dynos, on the same day the Akrapovic GT3 race system is installed(very soon); and later the same with software/filter. Just to measure gains.

Attached Images   

Last edited by GT3; 03-03-2010 at 02:09 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:04 PM
GT3
Teamspeed Member
GT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to behold
When the car only had 250 miles, one pull was done at operating temp and it dynoed:

CF: STD smoothing:3
Max power: 413.83

This was done at a different dynojet. The RPM cable wasn't working so no torque reading

Different gas brand, fans, different dynojet or the ECU adjusting itself due to different weather causes the different results.

Last edited by GT3; 03-03-2010 at 02:08 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
v poor results. most mk1's were getting around 435bhp so dont know why this was so low. was it buckled down to hard you think? Were fans present? Am i just a Gt3 fanboy?

Old 03-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by woppum
v poor results. most mk1's were getting around 435bhp so dont know why this was so low. was it buckled down to hard you think? Were fans present? Am i just a Gt3 fanboy?
It 435hp possible on both stock MkI & MkII since he's measuring wheel horsepower ?

Old 03-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
What's up J ??...shoot me a PM... I got your wheels ready for powder !!!

Old 03-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by woppum
Not at the wheels my friend at the crank and I know you know your stuff.

Old 03-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
sorry didnt read your thread right! What does that mean at the crank then? I forget the mathmatical hocus pocus

Old 03-03-2010, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
^ Dynos read power at the wheels. For a RWD car, multiple by I think 1.2 or so to get the crank power. They lose +/- 20% in the drivetrain.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Josh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wyatth
^ Dynos read power at the wheels. For a RWD car, multiple by I think 1.2 or so to get the crank power. They lose +/- 20% in the drivetrain.

For a RWD 911, that number is closer to 15% or better.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
So about 460 bhp. Not bad at all! Looking forward to seeing what the rs can do!

Quick Reply: 2010 GT3 stock Dyno results