Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Official Teamspeed Porsche 918 Picture & Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2015, 03:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-13-2015, 05:55 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Porschive is an unknown quantity at this point
Porsche 918: limitation number (last 3 digits VIN)

Gentlemen,

being new to this forum, I´d like to say hello to everybody. I came across this wonderful thread some days ago whilst investigating for one of my current themes: I am a Porsche enthusiast and archivist and run several documentation projects. Currently, I am working on putting up sort of a 918 registry (serial cars as well as prototypes).

To catalog these, I need a reference (VIN or at least the last three digits), so here´s my question: Few of the cars depicted in this thread have an info on that, so may I kindly ask for your help: If anybody has an info on the limitation number (last three digits of the VIN, embossed on 918 engine cover and the interior plate on the transmission tunnel) of the cars you posted here, could you let me know (either via PM or a thread entry stating the number and a link to the referring thread entry) ?

I would be very thankful for any support. btw my Porsche documentation projects are all non-commercial.

Kind regards

Porschive

Old 05-13-2015, 06:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
first of all, welcome to the team! it is always nice to have good info and a register. would u share what u already have? i know a few owners on and off the site. good luck with the making of this!

D

Old 05-13-2015, 06:46 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Porschive is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Dyna,

of course I would agree to an "open source" project, sharing and working together is triple the fun than sitting alone with that stuff ! What would you recommend to share the information ? As far as I know i can´t upload my Excel file in a posting...

kr
Porschive

Old 05-13-2015, 08:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
discuss it with the mod porschive! i am always down to do this kind of stuff instead of one way sharing.

Old 05-13-2015, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute

By Faris Fetyani Photography

S.Heiligenstein Photographie

Bonnny Photography

Old 05-14-2015, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-16-2015, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Old 05-17-2015, 07:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro

@car_freaks_f1

Old 05-18-2015, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Quick Reply: The Official Teamspeed Porsche 918 Picture & Information Thread!