Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Drove the new RS today

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 11:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome write up Thanks for posting!

Old 03-02-2010, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
Nice write-up on the RS. Perhaps I overlooked it in another thread, but would enjoy reading more of your feedback on the CSL as it seems you enjoy driving it as it was meant to. Dont be shy with the photos either...we cant get enough of it here since we're so deprived of properly outfitted european sports cars across the pond

Old 03-02-2010, 02:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
thanks

Old 03-02-2010, 02:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Nice write up. The CSL is a keeper, though...

Old 03-02-2010, 04:20 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by wyatth
Nice write up. The CSL is a keeper, though...
2nd that

(friend's car)

Old 03-02-2010, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
LazerTron is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by CH.
2nd that

(friend's car)

A fantastic pic of a fantastic car.

Unfortunately I only own the regular E46 M3 with SMG II and a modified KW3 kit and a MK1 997 GT3 RS. I also have problems when switching from the M3 to the GT3 as they wanted to be treated so differently when driven hard.

Old 03-02-2010, 12:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
Great write up. Thanks for sharing.

Old 03-02-2010, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by mr5000
nice nice nice. did you order yours with lightweight bucket seat or standard sports bucket ? I sat on both and found the standard sports bucket more comfortable. seat height same except lightweight bucket seat more hugging especially shoulder area.

Hi there Mr!

I went for the standard seats too and after yesterday i am very pleased i made that choise. The Fixed buckets may be more expensive and about 5kg lighter but they are IMHO uncomfortable and no more supportive at all. We made the right choise mate

Old 03-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by eshaun
Nice write-up on the RS. Perhaps I overlooked it in another thread, but would enjoy reading more of your feedback on the CSL as it seems you enjoy driving it as it was meant to. Dont be shy with the photos either...we cant get enough of it here since we're so deprived of properly outfitted european sports cars across the pond
Thanks bud. I may risk highjacking my own thread but its worth it to share some pics off current beastie. It has now livery now, back to silver but still almost as special.

On reflection today its silly for me to keep the csl. It will just have to go down in the history books as car i wish i kept! Just wont drive both and the RS will be more than all the car i need once mastered. Cant wait!!!

Old 03-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
why dont the pics work?

Quick Reply: Drove the new RS today