Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Uwe Gemballa Reported Missing

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
Forgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond repute
I received email from their purchasing manager Jurgen Nickolaus this morning. Maybe he didn't get the memo.

Old 05-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
^or maybe he is scamming ya. Not trying to throw stones but this whole thing seems mighty fishy

Old 05-03-2010, 11:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
Forgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond repute
Just plain sickening.

A highly respected man with a 25 year history of excellence in our industry disappears on a business trip to South Africa.

Within a week, he is accused by the press of everything from fraud and financial malfeasance to faking his own disappearance. It is complete and utter nonsense and with little or no basis in fact.

Within the next month, more stories are INVENTED and spread about him than there are stars in the galaxy. 99.999999999999999% of the stories are utterly false and hurtful.
It is almost like people enjoy making things up about this terrible event.

IMHO, the truth about Uwe Gemballa is much more simple. He was abducted and probably killed.

What does a guy have to do to get some respect and the benefit of the doubt? I sincerely hope nothing like this ever happens to any of you, or people you care about.

I concede that I could be wrong. But I will happily take the arrows of being wrong than not stand up for my friend.

Mike Burroughs, Uwe Gemballa's Friend
Advanced Structural Alloys
Oxnard, CA

Old 05-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Forgedwheeler
Just plain sickening.

A highly respected man with a 25 year history of excellence in our industry disappears on a business trip to South Africa.

Within a week, he is accused by the press of everything from fraud and financial malfeasance to faking his own disappearance. It is complete and utter nonsense and with little or no basis in fact.

Within the next month, more stories are INVENTED and spread about him than there are stars in the galaxy. 99.999999999999999% of the stories are utterly false and hurtful.

IMHO, the truth about Uwe Gemballa is much more simple. He was abducted and probably killed.

What does a guy have to do to get some respect and the benefit of the doubt? I sincerely hope nothing like this ever happens to any of you, or people you care about.

I concede that I could be wrong. But I will happily take the arrows of being wrong than not stand up for my friend.

Oxnard, CA
I like this.

Old 05-04-2010, 01:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
he's just there waiting for the World Cup

Old 05-04-2010, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
dmanero is an unknown quantity at this point
Having lived in Johnnesburg for quite some time, I can tell you the it looks grim for Uwe. The police will do nothing if your not black. Not being rasist, it's just the way things are over there. Everyone from the goverment to the police are corrupt. shame though becuase I loved the look and sound of the Gemballa cars. Still baffels me why he would go there, heck i'm Still surprised the World cup is been hosted there.

Old 05-05-2010, 12:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
New Twist

Remember the wrapped Zonda I posted a little while ago? Well the guys that owns that was killed a few days ago in strange circumstances.
Now is neighbor (Radovan Krejcir) has given evidence to the murder as he knows both Lolly and the killer (he called the police after the crime but has since done a runner.)
Now this Krejcir guy is a known criminal that fled Czech republic a while ago. The odd thing is that he was supposed to meet Uwe to open a Gemballa dealership in South Africa.

Here is some of the news article:
"Saps said he was wanted in connection with allegations of fraud involving hundreds of millions of euros and conspiracy to commit murder in an alleged plan to cause financial losses to the Czech Republic. The Czech Republic's attempt in March to have him extradited from South Africa failed.

Meanwhile, Timeslive reported in March that Krejcir confirmed he was supposed to have put up money for a Gemballa Porsche conversion franchise to be set up in South Africa by Uwe Gemballa, who disappeared a day after his arrival in South Africa in February.

Gemballa had been placed on an Interpol missing persons list.

Timeslive reported Krejcir had not met Gemballa and had no idea of the whereabouts of the businessman, whose German company was put in provisional liquidation soon after he disappeared.
"

Click here to read the whole article: Cops talk to fugitive over Lolly: News24: South Africa: News

Old 05-05-2010, 12:54 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^Wow that's unreal

Old 05-05-2010, 12:57 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Forgedwheeler
Just plain sickening.

Oxnard, CA
Mike no matter what the outcome is of all this one thing is for sure, you are a guy I am very happy to call a friend.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:24 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
So the dude who owns the " gentleman's clubs " and had the zonda, ccx etc was killed?

Quick Reply: Uwe Gemballa Reported Missing