Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 911 GT3 RS Road Tests , Few New Ones...

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by woppum
Correct buddy
Mine rolls off the production line 11 March - first in the UK I believe. Takes 2 weeks to get to the UK but not back from China untill 23rd. Hope to have it ready for me when i get back
Not in time for the RS day at Oulton then Sam ?

Old 02-23-2010, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by yearone
Which dealer is yours coming through? Mine is scheduled for May delivery.

First from Guildford,

Old 02-23-2010, 02:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Glenn Mc
Not in time for the RS day at Oulton then Sam ?
Glenda you are promiscuous

To be honest wouldnt want my first track day in the car to be there anyway. scares the poo out of me in the csl.- will be far worse in this...

Old 02-24-2010, 08:28 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
LazerTron is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for all the posted reviews and time invested, DJ

Old 02-24-2010, 09:07 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Images from Sport Auto:

Old 02-24-2010, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
stockholm996TT is an unknown quantity at this point
Woppum,

I met a guy at Silverstone in January who had already received his car. I think he was some kind of reseller of exclusive cars in the UK.

Old 02-24-2010, 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Did you see the car? There is only one official UK car at the moment which is Porsche Silverstones re/grey test car. im driving that at the track on monday. First allocation is end march (mine i believe )

Old 02-24-2010, 11:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
parkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
I would
And so I did.

Old 02-25-2010, 03:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by woppum
Did you see the car? There is only one official UK car at the moment which is Porsche Silverstones re/grey test car. im driving that at the track on monday. First allocation is end march (mine i believe )
lucky man