Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Black Magic: Leon's RUF CTR3

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
The car is just PIMP!!! Welcome Stav.

Old 02-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Gaming Guru
cleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond repute
I know it has been said but, wow. I'd definitely love to see some more interior pictures

Those rear tires are uhmmm big? Haha amazing!

Old 02-25-2010, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
I actually don't like this car in bright/shiny colors. It looks best in black. And it is perfect in Hugo's reventon themed grey. Here are some interiors someone requested, I like the first two are hugo's (because I believe his has the circular vents).

Attachment 41474

Attachment 41475

Attachment 41476
Yes that interior is Hugo's car. The red interior car is actually the CTR3 prototype. All of the production cars have the round gauges. Ruf had CoSyst Control Systems GmbH develop the gauges for the CTR3. CoSyst GmbH

Old 02-25-2010, 06:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by fredej
Here's a white one I found on Flickr. Waiting to be picked up/shipped away from Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam.

The white CTR3 at the airport is the same car that was displayed at 09 Geneva Show and it went to a customer in Japan.

Old 02-25-2010, 10:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gah993
The white CTR3 at the airport is the same car that was displayed at 09 Geneva Show and it went to a customer in Japan.

what I wouldn't give for that car...........

Old 02-26-2010, 03:00 AM
Teamspeed Member
zo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura about
i would love to hear the sound of tht beast!

Old 02-26-2010, 03:57 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Really astonishing car.

Old 02-26-2010, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
porscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to all
It looks like it should have laser beams coming out of it.!

Old 02-26-2010, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AceRothstein415 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by leonsamonas
nice find Dave, also good spot at the 02 ..and yes it is my RUF Turbo R, I love that car!

Big Thanks to all for your most generous comments and to DJ for putting the thread together
Your collection is amazing sir, very unique!! Congrats on the new amazing addition.

Old 02-26-2010, 01:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
While this is completely unreal I still think I would rather a CarreraGT in seal over ascot. But boy this would give a run for it's money

Quick Reply: Black Magic: Leon's RUF CTR3