Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

my 2 can still run with the best of them.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 05:34 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking GT2, just get yourself a ecu upgrade, filters and an exhaust.

Old 01-29-2010, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by johnsgt
it is the most factory stock 2 u can find. Its just euro spec with a factory club sport option and full roll cage. The ride is lowest of them all, the front lip scrapes nonchalantly going down smooth highways.
Always wanted a chip or a straight pipe but as long as i can still chase down 430s on the straights, i can wait.
I had that setting, but at this particular freeway exit, I was tired of the scraping of the front end (sounded like more than just the lip) if you hit the apex right and launched the car slightly airborne.

Same with the right left transition at this other freeway junction.

So it was turned all the way up, and no scraping since for airborne landing.