Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Excellence Magazine: SharkWerks 997 3.9L GT3RS "ZKERMIT"

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Big congrats!!!

Old 01-26-2010, 11:33 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
snowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of light
It is a great read! But I have to say they are only words. I was lucky enough to be first inline to get my GT3 to SW for my conversion and I have to tell you, you really have to drive one of these cars to feel how perfect this motor is! We had a break in the weather this last Saturday so I jumped in mine and went for short, 85 mile, drive over some of my favorite local roads, the very same road that the photos in the article were taken. The roads were wet and I hit a few showers but I was smiling the entire time. I just love this motor and as Pete states in his article it truly is a “masterpiece”!!

Old 01-27-2010, 01:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Looking forward to getting the magazine when it hits the stands here!
Congratulations guys on the article anyway!

Old 01-28-2010, 01:57 PM
Former Sponsor
Dan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond repute
In case some of you missed it, here's our video showing the journey to 3.9L:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzeLcvgOVzQ

Originally Posted by DJ
Now this is a well deserved feature! 3.9 masters!
Cheers DJ - thanks for all the support.

Originally Posted by Barrister
It doesn't get much better than that brother.
Thanks Barrister, yes we are quite happy with this!

Originally Posted by St00k
Congrats and nice work! I miss MLE right now.
Thanks St00k and yes it was a good magazine as well. RIP.

Originally Posted by MPRESIV
Big congrats!!!
Originally Posted by snowboarder54
It is a great read! But I have to say they are only words. I was lucky enough to be first inline to get my GT3 to SW for my conversion and I have to tell you, you really have to drive one of these cars to feel how perfect this motor is! We had a break in the weather this last Saturday so I jumped in mine and went for short, 85 mile, drive over some of my favorite local roads, the very same road that the photos in the article were taken. The roads were wet and I hit a few showers but I was smiling the entire time. I just love this motor and as Pete states in his article it truly is a “masterpiece”!!
Originally Posted by 03-turbo911
Looking forward to getting the magazine when it hits the stands here!
Congratulations guys on the article anyway!
Thanks again guys for all the support!

Old 04-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Now that the magazine has been out for some time I thought I'd show you some of the images that didn't make it in there... Some of these roads are sublime

Old 04-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to all
Keep up the great work SharkWerks.

Old 04-08-2010, 02:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning photography!

Old 04-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond repute
A belated congrats, that was a great article. This sums it up.

"Put simply, it’s the best normally-aspirated flat six I’ve tried."

Old 04-14-2010, 02:40 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Krenzer Performance Parts
Keep up the great work SharkWerks.
Thank you ever so much:P
Originally Posted by 03-turbo911
Stunning photography!
I'll let them know
Originally Posted by SamWise
A belated congrats, that was a great article. This sums it up.

"Put simply, it’s the best normally-aspirated flat six I’ve tried."
Thank you and she sounds like this
YouTube - SharkWerks Porsche 997 GT3 Race Exhaust & 3.9L Conversion

Old 04-15-2010, 11:43 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
snowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of light
That was a long day! How did that track exhaust sound going by at 140 mph?

Quick Reply: Excellence Magazine: SharkWerks 997 3.9L GT3RS "ZKERMIT"