Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 GT3RS Grey/Gold

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
is there an article that goes with the pics?

Old 01-31-2010, 10:42 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
with clear tails...

Old 02-01-2010, 12:30 AM
Teamspeed Member
parkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Still Lost
I don't know if it's just me but I still prefer the previous RS, I don't know if it was the color combos or what, but this new RS does nothing for me.

I love the fact that is has center-locks but I think the wheel design is lacking for Porsche, and I'm not sold on the rear bumper, reminds me way too much of ricer civics that cut holes in their bumper b/c of "drag." I guess each to their own, but I'll take the cheaper RS in Orange please
I agree with you also. Pains me to trade in my orange 07. Something about the 997.1s looks just right compared to the 997.2s.

The grey/gold is starting to grow on me, and the grey/red is starting to look too common. Really wish I could see in person.

Old 02-01-2010, 12:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
parkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Turbofanatic
Looks good, but after seeing that grey in real life I don't like it anymore...
What didn't you like about it, Turbofanatic?

Old 02-01-2010, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
I've seen the grey/red irl and it was perfect. The only combo that could beat it would be grey/riviera blue, but unfortunately that's not available.
Parkmonster you don't need to worry about the grey, you won't be dissapointed once your car arrives.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute

Looks ricey to me, altezza talillights, huge alumium wing and ugly decals.

Old 02-01-2010, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Axxlrod
I love the new grey/black color, but would prefer black accents.
Agreed. Here is my bad attempt at photoshop.

If someone can do better, it would be great.

Old 02-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Ludas
I've seen the grey/red irl and it was perfect. The only combo that could beat it would be grey/riviera blue, but unfortunately that's not available.
Parkmonster you don't need to worry about the grey, you won't be dissapointed once your car arrives.
Agreed. I fully agonised about my colour choice, but actually would have been happy with any of them. They really do all look good (par maybe blue red!) Seen them all in the flesh and first impressions led me straight to the grey red. It was only after a day of digesting and understanding the car will be more than a track car for me that i decided blue gold was the way forward.

Persoanlly think the grey gold dosent look quite right, but with red you are safe. it is the press car after all!

Old 02-02-2010, 08:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
bad attempt or not this is the ideal colour configuration to me! ... maybe with the red calipers though

I wish we could have some reviews...that is probably the only reason am hesitant to pull the trigger. I mean Porsche would want to advertise right? the same way they have done it with the .2 turbo dont want to be too much of a conspiracy theorist here but dont you find it strange that no coverage is provided at all?

Old 02-02-2010, 09:23 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^They don't need to advertise the RS's for everyone produced to be spoken for. If you think you want it pull the trigger, you'll always be able to get out of it right away.

Quick Reply: 2010 GT3RS Grey/Gold