Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RufMD's GT3RS? :-)

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010 | 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
You should bring it out to Cars & Coffee at Classic BMW sometime... Last Saturday of every month, 8-noon I think.

Welcome!
Gonna try and come Saturday. Bringing the Pana or GT2 pending weather.

Old 01-26-2010 | 09:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, very cool... We've done some cool stuff with the boardwalk group back in '07. Lots of cruises and we got a bunch of exotics together and raced them down a private runway east of Plano. Surely something like that will happen again, just too many people with nice cars in the area getting bored with them. That's why I say come out to Cars & Coffee sometime, smaller meets and events will spawn off of it.

Old 01-26-2010 | 11:35 PM
DJ
|
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
JCC hope to see you around the TEAM more man and congrats on the new addition!

Old 01-27-2010 | 01:32 AM
Teamspeed Member
dsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to all
Originally Posted by jcc2tx
I plan on bringing it out often. I apologize, but I ordered this car to be a cool street car. My track car is the GT2. I have been on the track with it often. It is too powerful. I really didn't order the RS for track. I did the sissy seats, Nav, bluetooth, heated seats, and all the citified junk. As crazy at it sounds, I will be getting rid of the car (maybe) in October/November when my GT2RS comes. I do NOT plan on getting rid of the yellow GT2. I have much money invested in mods on this car and it is an awesome car.
is that officially hitting the US shores? has dealers gotten allocation for those?

Old 01-28-2010 | 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dsu*
is that officially hitting the US shores? has dealers gotten allocation for those?
Only a select few are built. Mine is on a boat or in Germany waiting to ride on the boat. It is the first allocation in our region. I'm sure a few guys up north or out west have theirs coming. They are producing 250 but PCNA is holding production of about "20 plus" back for use with high profile customers. The dealer I purchase from is getting the largest allottment in the US.

Old 01-28-2010 | 10:59 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jcc2tx
Only a select few are built. Mine is on a boat or in Germany waiting to ride on the boat. It is the first allocation in our region. I'm sure a few guys up north or out west have theirs coming. They are producing 250 but PCNA is holding production of about "20 plus" back for use with high profile customers. The dealer I purchase from is getting the largest allottment in the US.
Congrats, can't wait to see the pictures of the delivery.

Old 01-28-2010 | 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
roncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really nice
Very nice!

Old 01-28-2010 | 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
good info - cant wait to see both your new cars!!

Old 01-28-2010 | 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by JonA85
Congrats, can't wait to see the pictures of the delivery.
I can't wait to stand next to the truck as they back it off. Pictures will come in a new thread.