Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thoughts on doing a GT3RS paint scheme on my 03 Boxster S....

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 12:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thoughts on doing a GT3RS paint scheme on my 03 Boxster S....

I really like the look of the GT3 RS paint scheme. Obviously they look perfectly in place on the GT3 or GT3 RS. I am wondering how this scheme would look on a Boxster. I would love to add either the green accents like this car below or Riviera Blue. I was thinking I would paint the wheels to match, and get the script along the side and possibly the mirrors painted. This will be a track/DE car but also driven on the street on a regular basis. Yay or Nay?

GT3 RS idea....

My car as it stands.....

Old 01-22-2010, 04:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
dont do it.
otherwise it better race-prepped and not street legal.

Old 01-22-2010, 06:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I'd say go for it but go with RS Orange instead of green.

Old 01-22-2010, 08:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Don't! Car looks good as it is, why look like a douche driving down the streets?

Old 01-22-2010, 10:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-22-2010, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-22-2010, 01:15 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
^^ lol.

Go with the blue!

Old 01-22-2010, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
That is a tough call. I am not actually much of a fan of the older Boxsters like you have..... but i think it would look better without. Maybe keep the rims OEM and then just do the decals?