Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Triple Play - 3 GT3's in Houston

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 07:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots. All of the GT3 are great, the blue one blew me away.

Old 02-12-2010, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning...absolutely stunning, buddy.

Old 02-12-2010, 08:00 PM
Banned
Honda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these parts
great pics

Old 02-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great Shots. Next time let me know so I can watch out the window. I spend the better part of my day at the Allen Center.

Oh, and I think the white one is TITS

Old 02-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
SKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond repute
The three of you are very fortunate to have each other to "Play" with. It must be a sight to see three GT3s rolling together through southern Texas.
Please send additional pics when you get together again.