Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Maritime time, '10 GT3

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 03:16 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
This is a great capture of maritime blue folks :

Old 01-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Another... but again, this is a little deeper blue than I remember (at least on my monitor). It really changes with different lighting. We looked at it in the showroom and then took it outside in the natural (early evening) light.

Attached Images  
Old 01-03-2010, 03:49 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
2010 Porsche 911t 4s is an unknown quantity at this point
hi

i loved the cars i want the first blue one

Old 01-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Maritime is so hard to capture in photos. It looks different depending on the weather, camera, lighting, etc. Here are a few from my archives.

Cloudy day with the sun high in the sky...

Cloudy day, low light

Clear day at dusk with some creative photography it almost looks like blue turquoise!

With flash it's nearly identical to riviera.

Fluorescent lighting turns it purple.

Old 01-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
speedwheeler1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I like both of the blue colors, And the seats are sick! I think I would go for a white one but I do like the blue as well.

Old 01-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
FWIW... a couple more:

Attached Images   
Old 01-03-2010, 04:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome color, awesome car

Old 01-03-2010, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
The color really got distorted in the emails so Chris will try and get me some new ones

I love this color. If I get another Porsche it would have to be in this color with Painted Seat Backs, Black Full leather w/Yellow Stitching and dials

Old 01-03-2010, 07:56 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Haku
Chris, you know it's just a matter of time before you succumb to the GT3's charm!
Oh it's in the cards... I'm hoping for a 2012 delivery. I need to take care of a couple of other things first (like getting out of the hole my SD house left me in). I have a VERY sick spec in mind.

Old 01-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
Great color.

Riv blue still takes it for me too!

Quick Reply: Maritime time, '10 GT3