Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PS please Riviera Blue RS

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 08:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks so much Fredej, you got talent with this stuff!The silver and blue wheels are definitely the best ones, maybe the all blue even best! Looks so good

Old 02-21-2010, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by R5T
If you want to do it right, blue wheels is the way to go IMHO.

Old 02-25-2010, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan

Edit - I don't know if someone changed it, or I am a moron, but now that pic is 1920x1440 perfection!!!
You're right, I changed the pic to a high res one.

Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
It is the first background to replace the orange McLaren GTR I have now. Now we can PS out the guy driving ?
Only for you.

Old 02-25-2010, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
My new background as well. Amazing!!!

P.S. Made it my new avatar

Last edited by Ludas; 02-25-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:33 AM
B7R
Teamspeed's TeamGreen Racer
B7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond repute
What about a Riviera Blue with Red decals & Red wheels

Old 02-27-2010, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by B7R
What about a Riviera Blue with Red decals & Red wheels
Fast and dirty Ps job. But hope you get the idea.
That color combo turned out better then I thought actually.

Old 02-27-2010, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Yea I agree, didn't sound so good when I heard it but looks decent. People would definitely turn their heads around for that one.

BTW Fredej, you should introduce yourself in the swedish thread in off topic.

Old 02-27-2010, 04:09 PM
B7R
Teamspeed's TeamGreen Racer
B7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Fredej ..... You made my Day

Old 02-28-2010, 09:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by fredej
Fast and dirty Ps job. But hope you get the idea.
That color combo turned out better then I thought actually.
Agreed does look better than expected. what about swapping the red for orange, bit like gulf colours?

Old 02-28-2010, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
rsman is an unknown quantity at this point
Ch, your photoshop skills are amazing.I personally love the grey/black monocromatic look as per above.Any chance you could ps that same shot with yellow calipers but leave seat belts red and try wing uprights in satin black? Also request grey/black with red accents as per launch rs but with monocromatic grey/black wheels.Thanks so much.

Quick Reply: PS please Riviera Blue RS