Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

'10 GT3 Pics As Promised

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
man car looks great. Congrats

Old 12-11-2009, 12:09 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
fun2k is an unknown quantity at this point
Mashallah very nice,best use of red in the interior i have seen,i like the fact you did not go crazy with red all over like the centre console.

enjoy in good health brother.

Old 12-11-2009, 01:26 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of
Thank you agian guys for the kind comments , I was willing to do a photoshoot with the F430 today but its raining, I just hope it dries before the sun goes down.

Originally Posted by Swoody
I love it, the interior is just beautiful BUT.... damn they missed the stitching on the shift boot in the deviated color! I mean they did the overhead console why not the boot??
For some reason Porsche dose not allow stitching on the shift boot and the steering wheel

Originally Posted by tips
OH MY! looks like uv checked every option on that list, i like

kinda curious which seats you went with though
I went for the Lightweight Bucket Seats (CGT Seats)

Old 12-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
beautiful spec, congratulations !

Old 12-11-2009, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. Carbon, alcantara and deviating stitching all in one interior. Beautiful.

Old 12-12-2009, 06:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by (QTR)GT3
For some reason Porsche dose not allow stitching on the shift boot and the steering wheel
yup... struggled a lot to get the dev stitching on the steering wheel and the gear level...kinda sux and stupid since the whole car has red stitching except those two in grey... but it was new to me that the steering wheel casing and the dome in leather can have dev stitching on them. if i knew that i would've ordered them in leather. Wonder if the rearview mirror in leather would have the same dev stitching!! About your floor mats, they’re in interior color surround by guards red leather, does they have the Porsche logon stitched on them? Anyways congrats on your new car and hope you enjoy driving it...

Old 12-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
that looks sick!!!!!!

Old 12-13-2009, 06:55 AM
Teamspeed Member
CarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura about
interior looks great with the accents of red

Old 12-15-2009, 11:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
MySterious is a glorious beacon of lightMySterious is a glorious beacon of lightMySterious is a glorious beacon of lightMySterious is a glorious beacon of lightMySterious is a glorious beacon of lightMySterious is a glorious beacon of lightMySterious is a glorious beacon of lightMySterious is a glorious beacon of lightMySterious is a glorious beacon of lightMySterious is a glorious beacon of lightMySterious is a glorious beacon of light
What a beast , masha`allah , enjoy it to the max

Old 12-16-2009, 10:57 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
That is the sex.

Quick Reply: '10 GT3 Pics As Promised