Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Matte Red CGT

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 03:17 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 4Wheels
That almost happened to me too this summer. Well, I wasn't exactly doing a 130 but still. Got saved by a friendly Q7 (on German plates!!) flashing his highbeams, there was a gendarme avec le laser-gúúnnee hiding behind the fly over 500 m up ahead.

Thank god for those antisocial SUV drivers!
Awesome! Like James May once said, I just love that sort of comradery on the road! Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside when someone's looking out for my license!

There's a pretty interesting side story to my incident, that I planned to save for my big summer roadtrip thread (that I haven't gotten around to post yet) but involves me doing some interesting things at the first exit, after having been lasered at that speed and knowing very well that it could easily mean prison. Among other things, I drove over a football field, went against the traffic for a block in Aix-en-Provence and stayed put in a parking garage for 30 minutes or so in hiding. And I got away!!

If you drove the same route, it was during the really steep three or four lane highway coming into Aix-en-Provence when you first see the ocean.

Last edited by jox; 11-19-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Awesome! Like James May once said, I just love that sort of comradery on the road! Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside when someone's looking out for my license!

There's a pretty interesting side story to my incident, that I planned to save for my big summer roadtrip thread (that I haven't gotten around to post yet) but involves me doing some interesting things at the first exit, after having been lasered at that speed and knowing very well that it could easily mean prison. Among other things, I drove over a football field, went against the traffic for a block in Aix-en-Provence and stayed put in a parking garage for 30 minutes or so in hiding. And I got away!!

If you drove the same route, it was during the really steep three or four lane highway coming into Aix-en-Provence when you first see the ocean.
Lol! I got totally lost in Aix-en-Provence this year, came up from Cannes but I know the bit of highway you're talking about.

Make that farking holiday thread already, I got round to mine and I had to sort through 1700 bloody photos.

Edit: now I think about it; those goddamn french Gatso's got me twice in a row this year though, at Metz there's this stupid eco zone where you're supposed to slow down from 130 to 90 and there's a 90 zone right before the border with Luxemburg (near Thionville). And of course that's right where the camera's are. By the time I got there at around 6:30AM sunday morning we had been doing about 12 hours of nonstop driving throughout the night (coming back from Spain) so as you can imagine I wasn't in the most alert state of mind... I haven't received the ticket yet though.

Last edited by 4Wheels; 11-19-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
dsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to all
I love it... matte RED CGT is sick! maybe it's because of the pictures!

Old 11-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by edbhr
Since when did our Qatari brothers give a darn about whats legal lol.
Well Seid

Old 11-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
Baron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to all
looks like shit imo, blends in with all those bentleys

Old 11-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
Baron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to all
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Just because it is illegal doesn't meant people aren't going to do it. Here in NY having your windows tinted is illegal, but it seems like ever other car has tinted windows. Ohh well I think the matte cars are ugly
im 90% sure its a percentage like it is everywhere else...

Old 11-20-2009, 02:50 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Baron
looks like shit imo, blends in with all those bentleys

PLUS 3

i'm not a fan of matt anything