Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posting a special car for sale on behalf of DocDan, read and you'll understand why...

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 04:27 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Your GT3 is amazing. One day I would love to own something like this!

While I don't know you personally, I wish you a full recovery and best of luck with the car. I've met Jared (Blakt Out) in Knoxville, and he's a really nice guy.

Old 10-23-2009, 04:51 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
I'm glad to hear that you may be tracking again soon. I wish you the best of luck in your surgery. Sad story to read though. You have an absolutely gorgeous car. I hope it finds a good home.

Oh, and welcome to the Team.

Old 10-23-2009, 05:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Such a little mistake could do so much damage. I'm really feel your pain and I hope that you can recover so you'll be out in a Porsche on the track as soon as possible!

Old 10-23-2009, 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome Dan. Good luck with your surgery.

Definitely hangout here. DJ and the rest are great!

Old 10-23-2009, 11:05 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Damn Doc, I will pray for your complete, if it's even possible, healing!! Dump the machine as long as you can still help others to walk and not be in constant pain, it is all good!!

Old 10-23-2009, 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
docdan is a splendid one to beholddocdan is a splendid one to beholddocdan is a splendid one to beholddocdan is a splendid one to beholddocdan is a splendid one to beholddocdan is a splendid one to beholddocdan is a splendid one to beholddocdan is a splendid one to beholddocdan is a splendid one to beholddocdan is a splendid one to beholddocdan is a splendid one to behold
Thanks again guys for the warm welcome! What can I say....except that I am humbled.

I'm glad to see some familiar faces over here and I look forward to getting to know some of you new-to-me guys. I also look forward to contributing to this board and interacting with all of you folks.

regards,

Dan

DJ...I'm assuming it was you who created my bad ass avatar. Thank you very much!!! That was just too cool.

Old 10-24-2009, 12:39 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
best of luck with the surgery and i will hope and pray all goes well and you keep your gt3 she's an absolute beautiful sculpture.....

Old 10-24-2009, 12:43 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
DocDan, my heart goes out to you. You are right, things can change so fast we all need a reminder to be grateful for what we have.

On a side note, BlaktOut has always spoken very highly of you (seriously every time I see him he brings you up in conversation) and I wish you a speedy recovery and GLWS!

Old 10-24-2009, 03:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
I am very saddened by your situation. I wish you a full and speedy recorvery. Btw your GT3 is incredible

Old 10-24-2009, 03:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck DocDan. I've had an L4/L5 herniation for 23 years now and at times have been laid up for a week, unable to walk. Thankfully, over the years I have learned to deal with it and what not to do. I hope you are able to free yourself of pain as much as possible as quickly as possible.

Quick Reply: Posting a special car for sale on behalf of DocDan, read and you'll understand why...