Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Now now, is this anyway for MexicoBlue to treat his GT3?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 10:18 AM
GTx
Teamspeed Member
GTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
I stand corrected I guess. I've seen Riviera Blue plenty of times, and owned a Mexico Blue 997 for a couple of years. And the color looked identical to mine, to my eyes. But it's always hard to tell unless in person, so I'll take your word for it . . .
I've seen this car in person. It's the same which Horst von Saurma drove on the Nordschleife for the "SportAuto Supertest" (S - GO 5012).
But you're right - the car looks a little bit different in the video than in person.

Old 10-22-2009, 10:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
No, that's Mexico Blue. Wish it was mine . . .

We've had the GT3 / GT3RS debate around our house lately. But four kids, and the lack of rear seats, is a tough sell . . .

Beautiful car though.
Do you still have the Ferrari? Can't you trade the 308 (or was it the 328?) in for the new GT3?

Old 10-22-2009, 10:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
It's riviera blue. I read the test of the new GT3 in Sport Auto and they mentioned several times that the cars was riviera blue and it was the same color as in this video. It's stunning!

Old 10-22-2009, 11:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Do you still have the Ferrari? Can't you trade the 308 (or was it the 328?) in for the new GT3?
I wish. A year ago I had a Suburban, a BMW, a Range Rover, a Ferrari and a Porsche in my driveway (1 driver). Our garage was (and still is) full of boxes, so all five cars were sitting in our short driveway. With four kids, all of their friends, and three dogs, I got tired of shuffling cars all of the time to get to the Range Rover or the Suburban that I really needed. So I sold them all, and bought a 2009 Toyota Land Cruiser. Maybe the best car I've ever owned (I think the E55 was actually a little better, but it's close).

Anyway, I'm surprised at how little I've missed the other cars, but I think we'll get back in the game in the next few months with a proper sports car of some sort. What I really want is a Grp. IV Lancia Stratos, but they're so rare over here. Or an Isdera Imperator (even rarer, and much more expensive). But more likely it will be a new 997, a 360CS, or something along those lines. I'm starting to look a little, and get the itch again. Another Mex. Blue would be fun, but I'm not sure I could stomach the year-long wait for special ordering a new one (last one took 11 mos.).

Old 10-22-2009, 12:21 PM
GTx
Teamspeed Member
GTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Who are you? This is your 2nd very informative post on this forum with no introduction?

Welcome to the Team!!
I'm just a Porsche GT Car lover with a good network Is this enough as an introduction?
I found this forum and thought "why not sharing the infos I got with people who like those cars as much as I do..."

Old 10-22-2009, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTx
I'm just a Porsche GT Car lover with a good network Is this enough as an introduction?
I found this forum and thought "why not sharing the infos I got with people who like those cars as much as I do..."
That's plenty of intro. Welcome to TeamSpeed!

Old 10-22-2009, 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTx
Just wanted to make sure you felt welcome here, don't be a stranger and keep up the great contributions!

Old 10-22-2009, 01:34 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Hi!

Old 10-22-2009, 02:29 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
GTx welcome and thanks for the info from someone with no network and no information about anything...Nice Video as well

Old 10-22-2009, 03:53 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Make that car Gulf Blue and it's perfect.

Quick Reply: Now now, is this anyway for MexicoBlue to treat his GT3?