Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Targa Trophy this weekend La to Big Bear,, I mean SB :)

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 02:44 PM
Banned
fabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond repute
Targa Trophy this weekend La to Big Bear,, I mean SB :)

Pictures from the Targa Trophy... Enjoy...
Gents some pictures from this weekend Targa Trophy..

What started out as LA to Big Bear ended up as LA to Santa Barbara with some of the most amazing roads ever.. I have done all but one of these events over the last 3 years and we have been a major sponsor as well.

Unlike the Gumball, Bullrun and other events the Targa Trophy requires real navigational skill, Its not just an all out as fast as you can go get thrown in jail type of event..

This event is run in the spirit of traditional rallying where driver skill and navigator skill are both key elements to your success..

Some of the roads we were on reminded you of a WRC Tarmac section..Simply amazing

Kudo's to the organizers of the Targa Trophy a first rate event once again!

Old 09-23-2009, 02:57 PM
Banned
fabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond repute
Some more pictures: